PLZ HELP: Seeking Mid/High Lvl Infinity Pistol[s]

#1SyberGeekSLEAKPosted 6/17/2013 9:36:59 AM
Hello :)

I surrender! I have been farming Doc Mercy like a mad woman! :-O

I am working on a specific weapon load-out and would love to find a mid level (30's/40's) or perhaps even higher level elemental or non-elemental Infinity Pistol (Rapid, Patriot, etc.,). I am willing to trade or dupe anything I have in my various inventories, but I need HELP!

From what I have read, the drop rate of this specific weapon has dropped to 0.07% and it has proven to be incredibly difficult! I do have a lvl 7 Rapid Infinity, but as my main is now a lvl 43 and the enemies are obviously more difficult, well...I don't have much use for it anymore.

Anyways...PLEASE. If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it! Feel free to contact me via XBL @XxSyberSLEAKxX! I appreciate any and all help in this matter and I am willing to help YOU in any way I can as well.

Lots of Love,
Leah
[SyberGeekSLEAK]
XBL: XxSyberSLEAKxX
#2JkickitPosted 6/17/2013 10:15:55 AM
What playthrough are you farming him?
He's bugged in TVHM and UVHM and doesn't drop it, only drops it in pt1.

The only chance he'll drop it is from the universal loot pool, as in a skag can have the same chance. You're better off farming loot midgets or the Treasure Room.

Bol, Flynt, McNally, and Savage Lee are also bugged in TVHM and UVHM.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#3codehunter87Posted 6/17/2013 10:17:23 AM
Well, to help you out, Doc Mercy and a couple other "boss" enemies are BUGGED in TVHM/UVHM. As in, they flat out WILL NEVER drop their legendary. So you can stop farming Mercy for an Infinity, you just won't get one, or the chances are so low people believe he can't at all.

On the other hand, I can't help you with getting an Infinity Either. I have six different ones total, including one of each element, BUT, ALL of them are level 61. So they won't help you much. I can still dupe them if you want them.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#4DirefatalisPosted 6/17/2013 10:18:01 AM
Jkickit posted...

The only chance he'll drop it is from the universal loot pool, as in a skag can have the same chance. You're better off farming loot midgets or the Treasure Room.

Good to know. Thank you.
#5jdlaneyPosted 6/17/2013 10:36:28 AM
I have a 43 fire. Shoot me a message and I'll drop it 4 u.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
GT : JoeDamn
#6dsmithdesignPosted 6/17/2013 11:14:11 AM
Which other Bosses are bugged in UVHM. Would be good stuff to know.
---
We are no longer the Knights who say "Ni". We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.
#7jmcole79Posted 6/17/2013 12:31:33 PM
I've got a few at lvl 50, and one at lvl 17 if you want them. Just hit me up later tonight if i'm online.
---
psn: jmcole79
xbox: Evi1Jake
#8SyberGeekSLEAK(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:36:33 AM
jdlaney posted...
I have a 43 fire. Shoot me a message and I'll drop it 4 u.

That would be great! Are you around now?
#9SyberGeekSLEAK(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:38:55 AM
jmcole79 posted...
I've got a few at lvl 50, and one at lvl 17 if you want them. Just hit me up later tonight if i'm online.

Awesome :) plz hit me up: XxSyberSLEAKxX on XBL
#10SyberGeekSLEAK(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:41:26 AM
Jkickit posted...

Thank you for letting me know....