Should I 5/5 Elemental Empathy on Krieg?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 6/17/2013 12:24:40 PM
I only have 1 point in it right now, but it seems like it gives me a lot of health as is. I'm level 52, and the main weapon I'm using it the Hellfire. I usually combo that with the slagga, since I'm in UVHM. It would seem like I ONLY need to put 2 points in that skill (2/5). What do you think?

Also, is they any mods that boost the skill?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#2icarax24Posted 6/17/2013 12:37:12 PM
Yes, you should definitely put 5/5. It will help so much on UVHM. And no, sadly there aren't any that boost it, but I could be mistaken
---
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog
#3icarax24Posted 6/17/2013 1:15:49 PM
Actually I'm not mistaken, it can not go past 5/5. You'll be healing yourself a lot in UVHM depend if you got the right stuff.
---
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog
#4duericPosted 6/17/2013 1:21:33 PM
If I go into Hellborn, it's almost always for that skill. I don't understand why it seems to be so underrated.

IMO, there's no reason to ever put less than 5 in it if you're going in it at all.

There's just way too much synergy there with the elemental damage to ignore it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 2:04:20 PM
I knew when I read it that I would get it, but I'm THINKING 2/5 would be good enough. I only say that because I'm planning to put the other 3 points into Pain is Power. Trying out a certain build I saw on a forum. The Overkill Krieg build. They have Pain is Power at 5/5.I was planning to only do 3/5 though.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#6duericPosted 6/17/2013 2:08:43 PM
and1ballr posted...
I knew when I read it that I would get it, but I'm THINKING 2/5 would be good enough. I only say that because I'm planning to put the other 3 points into Pain is Power. Trying out a certain build I saw on a forum. The Overkill Krieg build. They have Pain is Power at 5/5.I was planning to only do 3/5 though.

Gotcha. Yeah, if you have a certain build in mind, give it a go. I'd be hard pressed to tell someone they're flat out wrong in this game.

Personally, I have never found anything less than 5/5 to work for me. That may just be my style, though.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member