Should I 5/5 Elemental Empathy on Krieg?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I 5/5 Elemental Empathy on Krieg?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
I only have 1 point in it right now, but it seems like it gives me a lot of health as is. I'm level 52, and the main weapon I'm using it the Hellfire. I usually combo that with the slagga, since I'm in UVHM. It would seem like I ONLY need to put 2 points in that skill (2/5). What do you think?

Also, is they any mods that boost the skill?
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

User Info: icarax24

icarax24
3 years ago#2
Yes, you should definitely put 5/5. It will help so much on UVHM. And no, sadly there aren't any that boost it, but I could be mistaken
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog

User Info: icarax24

icarax24
3 years ago#3
Actually I'm not mistaken, it can not go past 5/5. You'll be healing yourself a lot in UVHM depend if you got the right stuff.
GT: TEST R I P <---Thinking about changing it
Sometimes you got to say the truth no matter how bad it hurts - Three Dog

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#4
If I go into Hellborn, it's almost always for that skill. I don't understand why it seems to be so underrated.

IMO, there's no reason to ever put less than 5 in it if you're going in it at all.

There's just way too much synergy there with the elemental damage to ignore it.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#5
I knew when I read it that I would get it, but I'm THINKING 2/5 would be good enough. I only say that because I'm planning to put the other 3 points into Pain is Power. Trying out a certain build I saw on a forum. The Overkill Krieg build. They have Pain is Power at 5/5.I was planning to only do 3/5 though.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#6
and1ballr posted...
I knew when I read it that I would get it, but I'm THINKING 2/5 would be good enough. I only say that because I'm planning to put the other 3 points into Pain is Power. Trying out a certain build I saw on a forum. The Overkill Krieg build. They have Pain is Power at 5/5.I was planning to only do 3/5 though.

Gotcha. Yeah, if you have a certain build in mind, give it a go. I'd be hard pressed to tell someone they're flat out wrong in this game.

Personally, I have never found anything less than 5/5 to work for me. That may just be my style, though.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I 5/5 Elemental Empathy on Krieg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived