Lf lvl 61 legendary mods for mechamancer, assassin, and commando

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lf lvl 61 legendary mods for mechamancer, assassin, and commando

User Info: fumofuu

fumofuu
3 years ago#1
I have most of the pearlescent weapons in different elements as well and some legendary weapons. Also looking for a lvl 61 blackhole shield fire and shock.

fumofuu
3 years ago#2
forgot my gt is snowman mirage

User Info: coachabs

coachabs
3 years ago#3
I have all these and the black hole. You wouldn't happen to have a level 61 hoplite, incindiary sand hawk or unyielding banshee mod would you?

User Info: Fightclub9060

Fightclub9060
3 years ago#4
I have the Commando mod. Need a shock conference call. And a Bee. I'll be on at about 9 EST. if you're interested. GT:AlphaRomeoBlack
"You know what the trouble with wireless controllers is? They don't slow down when you throw them." -holeburner13

fumofuu
3 years ago#5
I only have the shock sand hawk at the moment.

User Info: oEASYLIFEo

oEASYLIFEo
3 years ago#6
Got shock, fire and corrosive 61 sandhawk's if you want one or all of them, reset the quest myself and just dropped the rewards in front of a mule.
Looking for 61 Bee (farmed a 56 and a 59 myself cba to kill him anymore) and a 61 legendary siren mod if you have one.
Just PM me gamertag and ill log in when I can (on WoW atm tabbed out).

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#7
I have them all wouldn't mind all the variations of stalker and the tediore one think it is called defender.
GT: REdrUM0351

User Info: Zach4

Zach4
3 years ago#8
oEASYLIFEo posted...
Got shock, fire and corrosive 61 sandhawk's if you want one or all of them, reset the quest myself and just dropped the rewards in front of a mule.
Looking for 61 Bee (farmed a 56 and a 59 myself cba to kill him anymore) and a 61 legendary siren mod if you have one.
Just PM me gamertag and ill log in when I can (on WoW atm tabbed out).

i have a 61 bee if you can get me a fire sandhawk
gt ZACHB1998

User Info: Moyemont

Moyemont
3 years ago#9
I have most of the things on This message board. Anyone needs weapons duped just message me on Xbox.
GT Moyemont
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lf lvl 61 legendary mods for mechamancer, assassin, and commando

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived