your opinion on the classes?

#1Legionnaire76Posted 6/19/2013 2:57:14 PM
So far I'd have to say Mechro is the best, my god is it ridiculous. Kill until low shields for high anarchy, kill a weak dude to full regen shields, proc discord to regen the health i lost, then start restacking anarchy again, when in trouble pop deathtrap take cover activate discord. I feel unkillable sometimes. total blast to play.

~~~~~

Krieg is okay, his ability is really clunky and seems fairly weak late game, although the thought of throwing dynamite axes intrigues me. The worst part of krieg is you can't use his ability at low health because it gets overridden by FFYL so the whole "instantly regain all your health" is only good for tanking, which when solo usually just gets you killed

~~~~~

Zero kinda makes me feel like a zero. really freaking boring active, seems like a solo zero would spend most of his time exploiting bad enemy AI with snipers, which you can do with any class. His melee tree is okay but he has no healing or shield restores until like tier 3, which makes it insanely hard to do well.

~~~~~

Maya. Maya's skill is a blast, and her elemental tree combined with rockets can really make you feel almost like a mage type character. She gets a little bit of healing out of her skill as well, which helps a lot for her playstyle, although her revive ability makes her the ultimate team player.

~~~~~

Axton. Jury's out for me, he really now just seems like Gaige, but less good.

~~~~~

Salvador. My other favorite class. Guns guns guns galore, plus insane healing power and probably the highest possible DPS in the game, although being front and center makes you a bt vulnerable. Also salvador has the most character as far as voice acting goes, outside of krieg.
#2JkickitPosted 6/19/2013 3:14:42 PM(edited)
Zer0's a beast with the right gear. One of the best boss killers (Killing Blow).
Even more so with that new Grog Nozzle gun coming out, un-killable and the highest burst damage. Also great with guns, I used to run a Torgue Vel0city build for him, increasing damage and countering Torgue's slow speeds. I'll have to try a Vladof build one of these days with the Anarchist, Infinity (backup), and Kitten with a +6 Rising Shot/+5 OSOK com.

Axton got boring to me kind of fast, trying many builds with him. He's an all-around decent character. Explosive all the way. A Dahl build was fun on him too.

Maya is my main, nice and tanky with her healing/defensive skills and crowd control and nice damage with Wreck and Reaper. Too bad she can only really use Immolate for raid bosses.

Sal is Sal. Fun and easy. One of the better boss killers.

Krieg is also a lot of fun, melee works very nicely on mobs. Especially with Bloodsplosion (this skill being good for Pete too). One of the better characters to use against Terra. Constant elemental damage and healing (Blockhead, Heartbreaker, Firehawk). Not to mention it's hard for him to get knocked off the map or sucked in by the blackhole because of his weight.

I haven't played Gaige much, but I hear friends complain about her not being too good outside of Anarchy and saying she needs a lot of stacks for bosses. She brings new things to the table, and anarchy stacks are nice for mobs, but I can see it being a problem for UVHM. Also, DT and some of her skills are buggy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#3outsighderPosted 6/19/2013 3:28:05 PM
Wow someone has no idea whatsoever how to use/build/equip or other wise play Zero. And Axton is a beast ... again get some good mods and learn how to take advantage of the depth of his builds. He can be so many things and he does them all so damn well. How can two turrets with four slagging guns be anything but awesome (gemini/double up build) or how about a Nuke turret that slags or two Nuke turrets in overlapping phalanx shields with 110% health each destroying everything around and they can withstand almost anything ... especially when you are feeding them transfusion nades. Anyway it is all opinion and you have yours ... but you are wrong about Zero ... that is a fact.
---
----
If you use the N* word at all you are a RACIST ... PERIOD. So STOP IT. There is no difference in the word if it ends in "er" or "a".
#4xlinerPosted 6/19/2013 3:28:40 PM
Played em all, modded em all.
Funnest imo is Maya cuz ruin + res.
Second is Sal, dual DPUH + Sham/Bee.
Krieg is ok, but melee isn't my favorite (same for Zer0)
Axton is only good for looks ;)
Gaige would be better if a patch was released to fix her skills.
---
This is my sig. I need to change it.
PM me with suggestions.
#5chuckleswoodPosted 6/19/2013 3:59:16 PM
TC you couldn't be more wrong about Zer0.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#6SoloPosted 6/19/2013 4:09:22 PM
The worst part of krieg is you can't use his ability at low health because it gets overridden by FFYL

My Krieg only gets into FFYL when I lose all health, not at low health.
---
getting moderated builds character
#7jeriausxPosted 6/19/2013 4:13:46 PM
Legionnaire76 posted...
Krieg is okay, his ability is really clunky and seems fairly weak late game, although the thought of throwing dynamite axes intrigues me. The worst part of krieg is you can't use his ability at low health because it gets overridden by FFYL so the whole "instantly regain all your health" is only good for tanking, which when solo usually just gets you killed

Wut?

Do you even Krieg, bro?
---
GT: Shovel Hunter
#8Jambi_ManPosted 6/19/2013 4:19:21 PM
Gaige- good
Sal- real good
Krieg- Awesome
Axton- Super Awesome
Maya- F****** Bad A**
Zero- The Man
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#9xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/19/2013 4:22:29 PM
I stopped reading after "mechromancer is the best...".
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
#10ShikazurePosted 6/19/2013 5:14:36 PM
outsighder posted...
Wow someone has no idea whatsoever how to use/build/equip or other wise play Zero. And Axton is a beast ... again get some good mods and learn how to take advantage of the depth of his builds. He can be so many things and he does them all so damn well. How can two turrets with four slagging guns be anything but awesome (gemini/double up build) or how about a Nuke turret that slags or two Nuke turrets in overlapping phalanx shields with 110% health each destroying everything around and they can withstand almost anything ... especially when you are feeding them transfusion nades. Anyway it is all opinion and you have yours ... but you are wrong about Zero ... that is a fact.

a double up gemini build is the worst thing anyone can do to an axton no dps what so ever, i am a firm believer that unless your a melee zero or a mania krieg, only specing into your action skill and not your guns will make you useless
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?