Anyone know what the mysterious amulet does yet?

#41CaptainWolfPosted 6/28/2013 8:41:15 AM
The Amulet is just there to troll us.

However, if you go back to the dungeon after finishing the main quest there will be a Golem that wasn't there before which, when killed, will drop the Cracked Amulet. If you return to Flamerock Refuge after killing the Golem, you'll find Ellie missing, and a mysterious portal in her place.
Going through the portal will take you to the ancient land of Bloolacile, where you'll meet the Knights of Jack, and acquire new Grenade Mods and weapons. But beware of the Kack Dragon, Blalameet.

Hold on to your Humanity, friendos!
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#42stepinstonesPosted 6/28/2013 9:55:44 AM
CaptainWolf posted...

However, if you go back to the dungeon after finishing the main quest there will be a Golem that wasn't there before which, when killed, will drop the Cracked Amulet. If you return to Flamerock Refuge after killing the Golem, you'll find Ellie missing, and a mysterious portal in her place.
Going through the portal will take you to the ancient land of Bloolacile, where you'll meet the Knights of Jack, and acquire new Grenade Mods and weapons. But beware of the Kack Dragon, Blalameet.

I love you. Artorious Ref FTW.

From what i know, it speeds revive times if your reviving a friend. I was down, friend had it on, i got up super quick.
---
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9354443/ - Im a Furry and i get all dem ladies. You jelly bro?
Shut up, Wade. Im having a Romantic situation with a dinosaur!!!
#43tony8669Posted 6/28/2013 9:57:48 AM
It's an amulet of +1 achievements.
#44xScyronPosted 6/28/2013 5:09:48 PM
CaptainWolf posted...

Where would this golem be located?
#45CaptainWolfPosted 6/28/2013 5:23:53 PM
It's at the very start of the library area, where all of the Crystal Skeletons ambush you, and the one Sorcerer is trying to snipe you from across the room.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#46xScyronPosted 6/29/2013 3:12:17 PM
CaptainWolf posted...
It's at the very start of the library area, where all of the Crystal Skeletons ambush you, and the one Sorcerer is trying to snipe you from across the room.

Would you be willing to show it to me if you happen to have an xbox? I have searched the Lair of Infinite Agony high and low and cannot find it anywhere.
#47Xxfirebird95xXPosted 6/29/2013 3:14:08 PM
i don't remember there being any libraries in this add on. could you be more specific on which location it is at?
#48CaptainWolfPosted 6/29/2013 3:22:22 PM
Oh..uh..wow. I was just screwing with you, honestly. I was making a reference to Dark Souls, since the Amulet is most likely a Dark Souls reference itself.
I apologize, sirslashmadam.

If you wanna see what I was talking about, look up "Artorias of the Abyss" on YouTube.

Did you at least find anything good down there?
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas,
now I'm wanted for poaching.
#49Xxfirebird95xXPosted 6/29/2013 3:24:28 PM
>.> I am now sad...
#50CaptainWolfPosted 6/29/2013 3:30:45 PM
And now I kinda feel like a [Rick]-head.
It feels both good and bad at the same time.
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas,
now I'm wanted for poaching.