best weapon for krieg?

#1Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 6/21/2013 9:52:41 AM
thanks
#2Jarl_Ulfric_S(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:56:35 AM
just got the dlc pack by the way, haven't played with him yet...looking for tips i guess

thanks again
#3PanopictonguyPosted 6/21/2013 10:06:53 AM
Heartbreaker
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#4Jambi_ManPosted 6/21/2013 10:15:53 AM
Hmm... He's got plenty of options.

For bloodlust tree based build, Tediore SMG's do gross things to baddies. High fire rate guns are nice to help with building bloodlust stacks.... so look to Vladof. Tesla AOE grenades are super duper stack builders, with the Storm Front being the high end option.

He can also be built to max explosive weapons, by going with the mania tree combined with class mods that boost explosive damage. So look to Torgue for that.

I haven't used Hellborn much, but it's all about elemental weapons.

Basically, Krieg can use most anything with the right build.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#5Jarl_Ulfric_S(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:34:45 AM
i saw something about a skill of his that is bugged? can anyone explain?
#6drj898Posted 6/21/2013 11:36:59 AM
Well its pretty clear Jambi Man knows his stuff.

Personally prefer an incendiary practicable butcher, a hellfire, or a slag (and evisceration? ) rubi. But like Jambi said, there are a ton of options.
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#7Eternal KPosted 6/21/2013 11:56:51 AM
Jarl_Ulfric_S posted...
i saw something about a skill of his that is bugged? can anyone explain?

The skill you're probably thinking of is Flame Flare, which is in his Hellborn tree. The idea behind the skill is that it can be used to reignite Krieg, since if you go down that tree, he gets a number of bonuses for being on fire. However, the way the skill currently works is that it's more likely to pretty much down you instantly than be of any use.

It's not essential by any means, and if you decide to go Hellborn, you can easily get to Raving Retribution without speccing at all into Flame Flare.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#8BigLongDownerPosted 6/21/2013 12:50:47 PM(edited)
My load out is all Butchers; slag, fire, corrosive and shock. My Krieg is blood lust/hell born and wreaks havok upon anything that crosses his path.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#9BigLongDownerPosted 6/21/2013 12:49:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/21/2013 12:51:15 PM
drj898 posted...
Well its pretty clear Jambi Man knows his stuff.

Personally prefer an incendiary practicable butcher, a hellfire, or a slag (and evisceration? ) rubi. But like Jambi said, there are a ton of options.

His wings are starting to come in.
He soon will fly the coup.
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.