LLMs were patched?!

#1MrImpatient35Posted 6/21/2013 3:22:04 PM
I haven't been on this board as often as I used to, but are they patched? I've gone from level 1-54 with Krieg, and they haven't dropped anything other than ammo. Not even a white colored weapon. Don't tell me they fixed it. I was planning on farming them when I got to lvl 55. My lvl 50 legendaries are starting to suck now :(.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#2ApexMjolnirPosted 6/21/2013 3:23:41 PM
they Patched them on day two of the DLC
---
GT: Wonderpill
#3duericPosted 6/21/2013 3:25:18 PM
As far as I know they're only good when you have the Doctor's Order quest active and you DON'T take the quest item out of the one box.

I have never tried to farm them outside of UVHM so maybe that has something to do with it?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4duericPosted 6/21/2013 3:26:08 PM
ApexMjolnir posted...

And they quickly reverted that hotfix. They claimed it was an accident. Besides, you could easily circumvent that by going offline.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5RogsR34UKPosted 6/21/2013 3:29:58 PM
On my way up to Bunker a Loot Midget dropped a Lv 47 Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod. I was playing Krieg at the time. Would have been good for my (Lv 55) Mechro had I not bought a Lv 49 Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod from Zed's office a few days before.
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 4:05:50 PM
dueric posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

And they quickly reverted that hotfix. They claimed it was an accident. Besides, you could easily circumvent that by going offline.

So basically I should start the Doctor's Orders mission while being offline?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#7MillkdudzPosted 6/21/2013 4:15:13 PM
Ive gotten a fastball, leg mechro mod, and a bunny today in about 6 runs at the midgets, all while being online and having already picked up the doctors orders note in the llm room by accident the other day, along with 15 etech relics or so, so its workimg fine for me
#8duericPosted 6/21/2013 4:28:42 PM
and1ballr posted...

So basically I should start the Doctor's Orders mission while being offline?

You don't have to. There hasn't been a fix since then.

Though I will admit, sometimes if they aren't dropping like I want them too I get superstitious and go offline. Doesn't really help. LOL

Another thing about going offline is you may lose certain buffs that only work while online.

The real thing to take away is having Doctor's Orders active and not to actually take any of the quest items. Online or off.
---
#9Eternal KPosted 6/21/2013 5:13:56 PM
I've had a lot of luck with Loot Midgets in Sawtooth Cauldron as I've been leveling up other characters in PT1.

I've gotten a level 25 Hornet, a level 26 corrosive Emperor, and a level 28 Bonus Package all in the last week.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#10drake_skullPosted 6/21/2013 5:54:47 PM
They only drop on UVHM
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23