LLMs were patched?!

#11MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 5:07:11 PM
drake_skull posted...
They only drop on UVHM

That may be what it is then. I've only seen two so far in UVHM, and they dropped nothing but ammo. Can't wait to get to the Doctor's Orders mission. I gotta replace some of my gear. Only lvl 50 gear still doin the damn thing is my infection and heart breaker.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#12MillkdudzPosted 6/21/2013 5:22:02 PM
drake_skull posted...
They only drop on UVHM

Not true. I have a 43 sal that I took on llm runs on tvhm the other day and was pretty succesful. I'd say I got 6 orange in 12 runs or so. I don't know about normal but as of tuesday they still work on the other two modes.
#13danishjuggler21Posted 6/21/2013 5:22:42 PM
drake_skull posted...
They only drop on UVHM

That wasn't the case initially. I got a crap ton of low level oranges from Doctor's Orders. I haven't done it recently, though. I'll test it tonight. I have a new character coming up on that part of the game in PT1.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#14RuthosAgathosPosted 6/21/2013 6:44:35 PM
I farm those wily bastards often, and I tend to get Etech Relics most often, with Legendaries dropping, then Pearlescents. Managed to get the MADHOUSE from 'em. Made my day.
#15MayhemersPosted 6/22/2013 3:23:33 AM
Oddly enough, I did a ton of runs through WEP on normal with my Krieg, and the LLMs dropped nothing. As soon as someone joined me to try and kill Jimmy Jenkins for the challenge (he was level 54 at the time), bammm, the LLMs dropped an orange about once per two runs. Odd...
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#16danishjuggler21Posted 6/22/2013 4:28:04 AM
I tried it last night, and I got two oranges in 4 runs from Doctor's Orders on Normal mode: a legendary hunter mod and a Baby Maker that fell through the floor as I was examining it.

Soooo.... CONFIRMED!!! B-D
---
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#17BigPurickPosted 6/22/2013 6:39:18 AM
Juggler - were you solo?
---
Random_Sig_Creator: Execute
#18MayhemersPosted 6/22/2013 6:46:48 AM
I've had legendaries drop while playing normal as Krieg, in fact, more legendaries than with any other character (five in total so far!), but I got none of 20 runs on the LLMs in WEP!
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#19danishjuggler21Posted 6/22/2013 9:11:55 AM
BigPurick posted...
Juggler - were you solo?

Yes I was.
---
#20danishjuggler21Posted 6/22/2013 9:12:24 AM
Yes, I was solo.
---