need a 3rd person for better drop rate of legendaries

#1narutogamer15Posted 6/22/2013 6:11:53 AM
me and my buddy are farming the warrior for the conference call and we need a 3rd to increase the chances since more people better loot add or message me and ill invite u
---
GT:CursedDeath91
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/22/2013 6:14:33 AM
a third person will not help.
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
#3ToughGuy5394Posted 6/22/2013 6:39:08 AM
He has a 60% drop rate i believe with a moonshot during the mission. Outside that less than 1% trust me ive done both methods. Outside mission its immpossible. U should have had ya buddy take the loot from the moonshot and u dashboard. He saves and u dont. Win win.
---
GT: Gears of Love96
#4xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/22/2013 6:56:20 AM
ToughGuy5394 posted...
He has a 60% drop rate i believe with a moonshot during the mission. Outside that less than 1% trust me ive done both methods. Outside mission its immpossible. U should have had ya buddy take the loot from the moonshot and u dashboard. He saves and u dont. Win win.

can you please elaborate on that?
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#5MayhemersPosted 6/22/2013 7:49:14 AM
Same as duping weapons really. Second player picks up all the items and quits (with save). First player then dashboards. You can then restart at the point of moonshotting the Warrior again. And again. Repeat for as long as you wish to farm.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#6iOutlawTornPosted 6/22/2013 8:48:03 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
ToughGuy5394 posted...

Mayhemers posted...
Same as duping weapons really. Second player picks up all the items and quits (with save). First player then dashboards. You can then restart at the point of moonshotting the Warrior again. And again. Repeat for as long as you wish to farm.

10/10 for selling it.
#7nightcolaPosted 6/22/2013 9:29:01 AM
So when you fight him for the mission is the greatly increased drop rate ?
---
The numbers are telling me to play Call of Duty.
#8ToughGuy5394Posted 6/22/2013 9:40:07 AM
nightcola posted...
So when you fight him for the mission is the greatly increased drop rate ?

U know when u kill him during the mission they ask u to press a button to send a missile to its head. Thats the moonshot. Thats wear the legendaries come from. After the mission is over his head auto explodes. No moonshot equals crap rate. Just to explain further.
---
GT: Gears of Love96
#9xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/22/2013 11:48:27 AM
iOutlawTorn posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
ToughGuy5394 posted...

Mayhemers posted...

10/10 for selling it.

i heard if you turn your BAR off before you dashboard, it works better.
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#10DasBatmobilPosted 6/23/2013 12:17:48 AM
Borderlands is basically nothing else than Diablo III as a FPS. Even the music has a Diablo'esc flair.

And the same as in Diablo III 1st time boss kill good loot with good chances of rare loot. Every follow up kill has a reduced chance of dropping rare stuff.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.