Do quests in UVHM scale after killing the Warrior?

#1HoboOfAwePosted 6/23/2013 3:55:09 PM
Like it does in TVHM? I ask this because I'm playing through it at level 50; then, before beating the Warrior, I'm going to grab the level cap increase. I'm not in a position to buy it now, so yeah, and I planned on taking the Doctor's Orders quest so I could get some legendaries before doing so. But, I'm worried that if I take the now quest it will be stuck on level 50, and I definitely don't want to reset mission progress and trudge through the story a fifth time.
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/23/2013 4:06:19 PM
Uvhm missions scale to your level.
You can reset the whole playthrough whenever you want and however many times you want.
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#3HoboOfAwe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:17:20 PM
So, do they actively scale to my level with resetting? Like, say I take Doctor's Orders now, at level 50. Later, I get the level cap boost and hit level 61 eventually. Will I have to reset the playthrough to get Doc's Orders to level 61, or will it adjust automatically? As I said, I don't want to play through the whole game to get to it again.
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
#4ValgisPosted 6/23/2013 4:33:48 PM
Yea, basically the game sets them mission to your current level the moment you get the mission.
---
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on.
#5HoboOfAwe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:48:25 PM
Valgis posted...
Yea, basically the game sets them mission to your current level the moment you get the mission.

Guess I'd better not take Dox Orders yet then...thanks for the answers.
---
#6BloodgiftDemonPosted 6/23/2013 5:46:18 PM
The enemies encountered during UVHM are always scaled to your level, regardless of any active quests, and regardless of what level you accept a quest at.

In UVHM, the only thing accepting a quest does is lock in the level of your quest reward. Seeing as how you plan to leave Doctor's Orders unfinished to farm Legendary Loot Midgets, the level you accept it at is irrelevant.
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/23/2013 6:00:56 PM
HoboOfAwe posted...
Valgis posted...

Guess I'd better not take Dox Orders yet then...thanks for the answers.

Quest levels in tvhm don't effect quest levels in uvhm.
Two different playthroughs.
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#8HoboOfAwe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:20:55 PM
BloodgiftDemon posted...
The enemies encountered during UVHM are always scaled to your level, regardless of any active quests, and regardless of what level you accept a quest at.

In UVHM, the only thing accepting a quest does is lock in the level of your quest reward. Seeing as how you plan to leave Doctor's Orders unfinished to farm Legendary Loot Midgets, the level you accept it at is irrelevant.

I hadn't heard this. Thanks.
---
#9dragoon33Posted 6/25/2013 6:24:09 PM
How in the hell do you reset your UVHM playthrough?
---
It's not what you say anymore...it's how you say it that matters....
#10Jambi_ManPosted 6/25/2013 6:27:12 PM
dragoon33 posted...
How in the hell do you reset your UVHM playthrough?

Go to character select at the main menu. There's an option there when you go to select UVHM mode.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...