Tiny tina dlc heads?

#11MayhemersPosted 6/26/2013 12:15:49 AM
I suspect the Sorcerer and Butt Stallion have Handsome Jack's loot pool. However, I didn't have the head already (haven't reached the final battle in normal with my Krieg yet), so it was all good, in a way.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#12TRONSWORDBANEPosted 6/26/2013 11:43:03 PM
Everyone got four heads and four skins krieg heads are a 1 eyed executioners mask another crown thing a knight helmet and I haven't seen the last one yet but all heads are based around medieval stuff
---
If thats the answer your going to go with and you have nothing more to add then I think your parents might have dropped you on your head as a baby but I digress
#13xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/27/2013 12:00:15 AM
i got them all :)
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#14CuddlyDollPosted 6/27/2013 12:20:41 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

u mod bro??
---
Warning; may contain vanity~
GT: Doom Desire
#15BDOG2548(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:23:53 AM(edited)
TRONSWORDBANE posted...
Everyone got four heads and four skins krieg heads are a 1 eyed executioners mask another crown thing a knight helmet and I haven't seen the last one yet but all heads are based around medieval stuff

Are you talking about the microtransaction heads? I'm talking about the heads that come with the dlc. Ill post a link i got from an other thread with pictures of the dlc heads. the only head missing is the My ears are ringing head for krieg. I also read on the borderlands 2 forums that we were supposed to get them as soon as we started the dlc but they got glitched some how when they took down the microtransaction heads. Everyone who started playing before then got the heads everyone who started after didnt get the heads. Ill link that as well.

Heads: http://imgur.com/a/ciXMl#0

Forums: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=296452
---
"I am Reptar hear me ROAR!!!!!"
The Joker: "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!"
#16nataswonPosted 7/3/2013 7:18:24 AM
BDOG2548 posted...
Mayhemers posted...
I got a Psycho head just now, even though I was playing as my Assassin, so it's random I suppose. I got Go To Hell Die Die Die from her.

Isn't that just the handsome jack mask? That's disappointing I thought they would have added a new head for krieg. Maybe that mask just has a chance of dropping along with the new ones?

I think Krieg's head for Tiny Tina's DLC is called "My Ears Are Ringing". Looks like a big helmet with wicked horns. There is also a new skin/head pack for each character coming soon for purchase.
#17xboxBUNZILLAPosted 7/3/2013 7:48:58 AM
CuddlyDoll posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

u mod bro??

Totes. Nar narer.
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#18Bonezy_BPosted 7/3/2013 8:05:28 AM
i was in a room yesterday and a dude with a siren had the new dlc head for her, he said he got it out of a dice chest after rolling 2 die and getting both 1s...

don't know if there is any truth to what he said but i'll try it out when i go back into the dlc.
---
if i'm a danger to myself just think what i could do to you...
#19spfurm01Posted 7/3/2013 8:11:22 AM
nataswon posted...
BDOG2548 posted...
Mayhemers posted...
I got a Psycho head just now, even though I was playing as my Assassin, so it's random I suppose. I got Go To Hell Die Die Die from her.

Isn't that just the handsome jack mask? That's disappointing I thought they would have added a new head for krieg. Maybe that mask just has a chance of dropping along with the new ones?

I think Krieg's head for Tiny Tina's DLC is called "My Ears Are Ringing". Looks like a big helmet with wicked horns. There is also a new skin/head pack for each character coming soon for purchase.

That's indeed Krieg's dlc4 head. His dlc4 skin, MY FANTASIES INVOLVE BLOOD, doesn't have it's textures finished. My guess is that could be some of the hold up
---
Currently playing: UnEpic (PC), Dragon's Dogma DA (360), Borderlands 2 (360)
#20inebriantiaPosted 7/3/2013 8:39:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]