Dragon's keep questions

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dragon's keep questions
2 years ago#1
In dragon's keep, who drops the ogre? Also, who drops the dragon keep heads? And finally, who drops the grog nozzle?
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
2 years ago#2
Bump
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
2 years ago#3
St0ve1 posted...
In dragon's keep, who drops the ogre? Also, who drops the dragon keep heads? And finally, who drops the grog nozzle?

according to the wiki, the Ogre drop;s "from Warlord Slog after he has leveled himself 5 times up to "King of Orks""

i don't know about the heads, but i saw someone mention in another topic that they have a chance to drop after you rescue Butt Stallion, but i'm not that far in the story yet

and the Grog Nozzle is actually a mission item, you get it during a side quest in the dwarf-themed area, after the mission it disappears, and it's unclear whether or not there's a permanent version anywhere
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Dragon's keep questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived