Tiny Tina DLC item location list?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 6/25/2013 6:28:02 PM
Have they put out a list of where to get the new items now? Like I already know I want that Antagonist shield. That would be PERFECT on my Siren! I see now that you buy it, but what about the other items?
---
I'm getting Xbox One. My choice has been made.
#2elementguy16Posted 6/25/2013 6:34:50 PM
Florentine/Seeker/Shadow of the Seraphs are also buyable from the Seraph Vendor.

I did a kill on the raid boss earlier and received a Stinger. I assume the Omen and also drop from them, but I haven't tried going for more kills yet.

The Crit/Swordsplosion are mission rewards. The Grog Nozzle is a mission item, meaning you lose it after you turn the mission in.

Apparently, the Ogre is dropped by Warlord Slog. This one I can't confirm myself.
---
Yes.
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:50:27 PM
elementguy16 posted...
Florentine/Seeker/Shadow of the Seraphs are also buyable from the Seraph Vendor.

I did a kill on the raid boss earlier and received a Stinger. I assume the Omen and also drop from them, but I haven't tried going for more kills yet.

The Crit/Swordsplosion are mission rewards. The Grog Nozzle is a mission item, meaning you lose it after you turn the mission in.

Apparently, the Ogre is dropped by Warlord Slog. This one I can't confirm myself.

You lose the grog nozzle? Really? I was really looking forward to giving that to my Krieg. Wow. WTF?!
---
I'm getting Xbox One. My choice has been made.
#4LoMNOMNOMDeerPosted 6/25/2013 6:52:06 PM
I got the Omen on my first raid boss kill.
---
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely."
#5DocOdinePosted 6/25/2013 6:56:25 PM
The Sorcerers drop the magic grenades I'm pretty sure. I've received the Firestorm and Chain Lightning oranges already.
---
Incoming arkfall, boys! Grab your gear, it's time to make some scrip!
#6stickboy2323Posted 6/25/2013 6:57:33 PM
and1ballr posted...
elementguy16 posted...

You lose the grog nozzle? Really? I was really looking forward to giving that to my Krieg. Wow. WTF?!

Just don't ever turn in the mission. problem solved. unless you have crazy OCD and that completed mission sitting in your quest log drives you insane.
---
Badass Rank: 10
#7elementguy16Posted 6/25/2013 7:33:18 PM
and1ballr posted...
elementguy16 posted...

Just don't ever turn in the mission. problem solved. unless you have crazy OCD and that completed mission sitting in your quest log drives you insane.

This. Bad news is that it randomizes the parts every time you quit/reload.
---
Yes.
#8xlinerPosted 6/25/2013 7:39:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9GoTeamLexanaPosted 6/25/2013 8:37:05 PM
elementguy16 posted...
and1ballr posted...
elementguy16 posted...

This. Bad news is that it randomizes the parts every time you quit/reload.

You'll have to be wary of well meaning randoms in your game this way who might try to turn the quest in while your back is turned.
#10PC28385Posted 6/25/2013 8:40:50 PM
You can apparently build a grog nozzle through gibbed which will act just like a regular gun. I'd imagine in a few days there will be quite a number of constructs floating around online.
---
PSN: PSHustla | Steam:PC28385
XBOX LIVE: PC28385 | Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pc28385