My Kingdom for a Wand quest

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My Kingdom for a Wand quest
3 years ago#1
This quest requires me to have a shock weapon, but doesn't give me one. It also keeps telling me to equip it even though I do not have a shock weapon. What am I supposed to do?
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
3 years ago#2
Do you have any shock grenades? A shock nova or spike shield? Because those will suffice.
Happy Birthday!
3 years ago#3
Nope, I do not.

Edit 1: I love how every single chest is giving me every elemental weapon BUT shock. It's not like I need one or anything, right?

Edit 2: Also, every single marcus ammunition's shop I have been to has every mod of every element EXCEPT Shock. I believe the game is trolling me now:(
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
3 years ago#4
Heh... I had similar during the trolling monster quest... I had no sniper, so I had to backtrack to a weapon machine to buy one :p
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
3 years ago#5
Well, I found a shock grenade finally. FYI, don't do this quest something with shock.
3 years ago#6
For some reason I just CANNOT do the part where you need to shoot the orc in the face. Tried about 50 times and clatrap keeps saying I didnt kill him with a critical. Bullcrap, I did it like two dozen times.

ANy advice?
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
3 years ago#7
I'm having the same problem I've shot the orc in its face at least 100 times I've tried it with all my weapons and claptraps till says its not critical
3 years ago#8
make sure to get a headshot kill really, i missed up the first time and failed but the 2nd time it spawned i got it
3 years ago#9
A Torgue shotgun will usually get the job done. I recommend the Ravager shotgun btw.
3 years ago#10
You'll most likely just have to come back later with a shock weapon. To be fair, the quest even lets you know you need an explosive and a shock weapon before you even start it.
XBL Gamer Tag: TaintedDestiny
Currently Playing: Civ V(PC), Dark Souls (PS3), Borderlands 2 (X360)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My Kingdom for a Wand quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived