My Kingdom for a Wand quest

#1Jin_OniPosted 6/26/2013 1:29:45 AM
This quest requires me to have a shock weapon, but doesn't give me one. It also keeps telling me to equip it even though I do not have a shock weapon. What am I supposed to do?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#2CRadamesPosted 6/26/2013 1:40:29 AM
Do you have any shock grenades? A shock nova or spike shield? Because those will suffice.
---
Happy Birthday!
#3Jin_Oni(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 1:59:43 AM(edited)
Nope, I do not.

Edit 1: I love how every single chest is giving me every elemental weapon BUT shock. It's not like I need one or anything, right?

Edit 2: Also, every single marcus ammunition's shop I have been to has every mod of every element EXCEPT Shock. I believe the game is trolling me now:(
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#4MayhemersPosted 6/26/2013 2:10:17 AM
Heh... I had similar during the trolling monster quest... I had no sniper, so I had to backtrack to a weapon machine to buy one :p
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#5Jin_Oni(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 2:15:06 AM
Well, I found a shock grenade finally. FYI, don't do this quest something with shock.
---
#6Evil SquallPosted 6/26/2013 6:08:43 AM
For some reason I just CANNOT do the part where you need to shoot the orc in the face. Tried about 50 times and clatrap keeps saying I didnt kill him with a critical. Bullcrap, I did it like two dozen times.

ANy advice?
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#7DubkipPosted 6/26/2013 6:26:58 AM
I'm having the same problem I've shot the orc in its face at least 100 times I've tried it with all my weapons and claptraps till says its not critical
#8neo_strike3Posted 6/26/2013 6:27:32 AM
make sure to get a headshot kill really, i missed up the first time and failed but the 2nd time it spawned i got it
#9Jin_Oni(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 10:26:01 AM
A Torgue shotgun will usually get the job done. I recommend the Ravager shotgun btw.
---
#10ArchAngelofPyroPosted 6/27/2013 10:52:59 AM
You'll most likely just have to come back later with a shock weapon. To be fair, the quest even lets you know you need an explosive and a shock weapon before you even start it.
---
XBL Gamer Tag: TaintedDestiny
Currently Playing: Civ V(PC), Dark Souls (PS3), Borderlands 2 (X360)