What an aggravating DLC overall... *Slight spoilers?*

#1Evil SquallPosted 6/26/2013 5:35:09 AM
There was a total of three times I needed to save/quit and reload. In a DLC that only took about 3 and a half hours to beat thats a LOT of glitching...

First was Ellies armor quest, didnt trigger the Echo when I got to the place the armor was. Second was with the Drunken Dwarves. For some reason the Grog Nozzle killed them all rather than make them drunk. When I reloaded it said they were all drunk already so I just led them undrunk into the smasher and collected my beards. Last was on the way to the third rune letter in the mines. Got to a point where I needed to kill all the enemies to progress through a locked gate. Killed enemies, no gate opening. Now Im stuck on the Claptrap quest with his wand because its not registering critical hits on the Orcs face. Tried that about 50 times and it just wont work.

Just to add to the glitchyness aggravation I already had, they purposely slap me in the face with the ending. Fourth DLC SHOULD have been the H Base, not this short romp through a D&D universe. I thought I was gonna be pissed because they put that stupid pony in the game as the Queen but jesus, that was tame compared to the other awfulness that occurred.

Overall it wasnt terrible by any means just really annoying to play. All four of the DLC's rank pretty close for me, they're all consistently average. Im just glad they didnt do anything stupid like Knoxx with any of the designs of the DLC's. Say what you want about Knoxx, I loathed its level design. That damn highway and ten minute ride to go anywhere was awful.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 6/26/2013 5:51:39 AM
That bit about the queen was hardly a 'slight' spoiler, bud.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3MechaWolfAlpha1Posted 6/26/2013 6:33:42 AM
on the claptrap quest, punch the orc.
---
Be Were
#4bondasteri007Posted 6/26/2013 6:52:36 AM
I was hosting a game with my 2 sons and about the 4th attempt we beat the raid boss dragons - as soon as the loot started dropping, my game froze and it forced both of them to save and quit. We didn't have a chance to get any of the loot. On top of that, we all 3 got the achievement but it didn't give me credit for the mission.
---
GT: Bondasteri
#5violentdissmayPosted 6/26/2013 8:00:37 AM
the difficulty of the 4 kings pissed me off so bad i dont want to play anymore of it. i was a lvl 47 mechro, teamed with a lvl 50 gunzerker.
Im just glad it took 2 hours to download.
---
Up with this I will not put! - Bernard Black
#6911chrisPosted 6/26/2013 9:13:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7POWERSLAVE_815Posted 6/26/2013 9:36:01 AM
bondasteri007 posted...
I was hosting a game with my 2 sons and about the 4th attempt we beat the raid boss dragons - as soon as the loot started dropping, my game froze and it forced both of them to save and quit. We didn't have a chance to get any of the loot. On top of that, we all 3 got the achievement but it didn't give me credit for the mission.

If I read this correctly you are a father of 2 young boys and you guys all play Borderlands 2 together. You sir are awesome.
#8Zach4Posted 6/26/2013 10:27:53 AM
MechaWolfAlpha1 posted...
on the claptrap quest, punch the orc.

i punch the claptrap quest
---
gt ZACHB1998
#9Jambi_ManPosted 6/26/2013 10:42:20 AM
POWERSLAVE_815 posted...
bondasteri007 posted...

If I read this correctly you are a father of 2 young boys and you guys all play Borderlands 2 together. You sir are awesome.

^ This. :D
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#10Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 10:56:27 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
That bit about the queen was hardly a 'slight' spoiler, bud.

Butt Stallion became obvious once you see the diamond droppings 15 minutes into the DLC. That was easily the smallest spoiler I posted in that topic. The fact you don't go to the moon base for instance is more of a spoiler since they don't hint at that right at the start of the DLC
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything