Might need an after burner relic

#1SonicTheRabbitPosted 6/27/2013 2:07:44 PM
Anyone have one I can at the least borrow? I'm having trouble finishing up the Tier 3 Death Race in Torgue's DLC. I know there's a way to do the mission without the relic but I really don't want to waste more time on this mission. I'm a level 50 Commando. Thanks.
---
Flavors.me/LAG
#2Axel_GunshinPosted 6/27/2013 2:10:29 PM
SonicTheRabbit posted...
Anyone have one I can at the least borrow? I'm having trouble finishing up the Tier 3 Death Race in Torgue's DLC. I know there's a way to do the mission without the relic but I really don't want to waste more time on this mission. I'm a level 50 Commando. Thanks.

Its doable if you hit all the shortcuts on the track. Even with Afterburner you probably wont get more than 3-4 seconds cut from whatever your current times are.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#3codehunter87Posted 6/27/2013 2:13:17 PM
I think I have an Afterburner with perfect stats, but it's level 57, unfortunately.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#4SonicTheRabbit(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:42:12 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
SonicTheRabbit posted...

Its doable if you hit all the shortcuts on the track. Even with Afterburner you probably wont get more than 3-4 seconds cut from whatever your current times are.

I've seen the footage and been trying on and off for months. Just tired of it already. Wish I didn't sell of my relic early on.
---
Flavors.me/LAG
#5Axel_GunshinPosted 6/27/2013 2:54:06 PM
SonicTheRabbit posted...
Axel_Gunshin posted...
SonicTheRabbit posted...

I've seen the footage and been trying on and off for months. Just tired of it already. Wish I didn't sell of my relic early on.

Oh I know the frustration cause I've been in your shoes. I got a 50 Afterburner stashed in the bank that you could use and we could try to knock out the mission in my game if you need the help since it doesnt matter who finishes inside the time limit, so long as someone in the party does manage it.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#6Eternal KPosted 6/27/2013 2:57:18 PM
Sonic, if you can't get a hold of Alex up here for some reason, shoot me a message at Mr Dr Awesome. I've got one sitting in my bank right now, I'd be happy to pop in and help you out.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#7SonicTheRabbit(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:46:54 PM
Thanks guys. I'll message you guys tonight. One if not the other. Maybe both. We'll see how it turns out. I'll add you both now.
---
Flavors.me/LAG
#8weshardy7Posted 6/27/2013 3:54:53 PM
Hey guys i also need help finishing this in my game would anyone be down for helping me out?

GT Wes Hardy7
#9SonicTheRabbit(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:03:07 PM
weshardy7 posted...
Hey guys i also need help finishing this in my game would anyone be down for helping me out?

GT Wes Hardy7

Give me an add. I'll send out an invite once I get on and we'll get this done for once.
---
Flavors.me/LAG
#10weshardy7Posted 6/27/2013 4:06:39 PM
where is your GT....just add me...ill be on.