Gearbox says patch incoming, makes a note about the new heads

#1CRadamesPosted 6/27/2013 3:08:47 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=4270457&postcount=3

The short answer is, stay tuned.

The longer answer is that we're doing something a bit different with those heads and skins that breaks the precedent established in the last three campaign add-ons, but they will be available in the future. Keep an eye out.

---
Happy Birthday!
#2TheIastspartanPosted 6/27/2013 3:37:50 PM
LAAAMEE

God forbid we get our Dragon Keep heads with, you know, Dragon Keep. What's the point of adding fantasy themed heads if they're released AFTER everyone's done the fantasy themed expansion?
#3CRadames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:03:38 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
LAAAMEE

God forbid we get our Dragon Keep heads with, you know, Dragon Keep. What's the point of adding fantasy themed heads if they're released AFTER everyone's done the fantasy themed expansion?

They might be supposed to drop from something but got glitched, calm yo self
---
Happy Birthday!
#4EX_KoakumaPosted 6/27/2013 4:16:04 PM
Also Krieg's skin that's in the game right now is all wonky and untextured.

http://i.imgur.com/XdeKwsV.jpg

God damn that helmet looks sexy though.
---
piroriparopirirora
#5GoTeamLexanaPosted 6/27/2013 4:19:32 PM
Someone gave me a siren head and skin, so they got to be in the game somewhere, right?
#6EX_KoakumaPosted 6/27/2013 4:20:37 PM
GoTeamLexana posted...
Someone gave me a siren head and skin, so they got to be in the game somewhere, right?

Yeah, but you can only get them through Gibbed. Also I think they showed up in some peoples' quick change station from the very start.
---
piroriparopirirora
#7MJOLNRVIIPosted 6/27/2013 4:20:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8GoTeamLexanaPosted 6/27/2013 4:30:07 PM
EX_Koakuma posted...
GoTeamLexana posted...

Yeah, but you can only get them through Gibbed. Also I think they showed up in some peoples' quick change station from the very start.

Ah. Now I feel bad that I have it, aww.
#9TheIastspartanPosted 6/27/2013 4:47:36 PM
CRadames posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
LAAAMEE

They might be supposed to drop from something but got glitched, calm yo self

It's not them being glitched which bugs me. Things like that happen all the time. It's the fact that they're saving them for a future event, when we should have them now, which irks me.
#10metroidman92Posted 6/27/2013 5:35:20 PM
Huh, I found Gaige's outside the DLC, I think.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.