Gearbox says patch incoming, makes a note about the new heads

#11vega2505Posted 6/27/2013 4:50:21 PM
If they make the heads hard to get I'm gonna be pissed...bad enough you have to farm raid bosses to get a lot of the main game ones...that's pretty much impossible solo since they patched the glitch that allowed for soloing...the DLC heads were the only ones I had to look forward to getting.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#12CRadames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 4:51:25 PM
vega2505 posted...
that's pretty much impossible solo since they patched the glitch that allowed for soloing

lmao, this guy over here
---
Happy Birthday!
#13JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/27/2013 5:01:51 PM
EX_Koakuma posted...
Also Krieg's skin that's in the game right now is all wonky and untextured.

http://i.imgur.com/XdeKwsV.jpg

God damn that helmet looks sexy though.

I want that head for Salvador so bad.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#14CRadames(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:06:55 PM
Dunno about you guys but the Steam version got patched....

Whole lotta nothing

- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash after the player had more than 240 missions in their mission log.
- Added the ability to preview and purchase add-on characters from the 'New Game' character selection screen and when joining another player's game and choosing your character.
- Added un-purchased campaign add-ons to the Fast Travel station list to streamline the ability to purchase the new content. These locations appear with an asterisk next to their names.

---
Happy Birthday!
#15sinisterorionPosted 6/27/2013 8:39:08 PM
CRadames posted...
Dunno about you guys but the Steam version got patched....

Whole lotta nothing

- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash after the player had more than 240 missions in their mission log.
- Added the ability to preview and purchase add-on characters from the 'New Game' character selection screen and when joining another player's game and choosing your character.
- Added un-purchased campaign add-ons to the Fast Travel station list to streamline the ability to purchase the new content. These locations appear with an asterisk next to their names.

their talking about one of the bigger patches they'll be putting out. that was mostly just a small hotfix.. very small actually