Anyone have the grog nozzle? Willing to trade.

#1weshardy7Posted 6/27/2013 3:43:58 PM
i have alot of 61 weapons and shields to trade. Some include, the bee, the sham, the norfleet, all 5 legand class mods, and more just ask. really looking for this gun if anyone has let me know.

GT Wes Hardy7
#2Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 6/27/2013 3:46:09 PM
I believe it's only a question related gun. It disappears after you turn in the quest.
---
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#3weshardy7(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:48:38 PM
o ok seen a youtube video on the dlc guns, thought that one was alsome.iam also looking for heads and skins from any of the dlcs.
#4Mandl1978Posted 6/27/2013 5:42:24 PM
If you accept the quest and don't turn it in you will always have it in your inventory. If you already have, send me a message and I'll dupe you one :-). GT - JuniorShotYou
#5Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 6/27/2013 6:16:15 PM
Mandl1978 posted...
If you accept the quest and don't turn it in you will always have it in your inventory. If you already have, send me a message and I'll dupe you one :-). GT - JuniorShotYou

How do you dupe it if you can't trade or drop it?
---
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#6Steve0314Posted 6/27/2013 6:18:29 PM
Shadow_Dragon_0 posted...
Mandl1978 posted...

Gibbed the game editor can get you that gun with out it disappearing... IDK if this is true but its what I hear.
---
GT: Steve0314
#7DarkLeemerPosted 6/27/2013 6:18:38 PM
Shadow_Dragon_0 posted...
Mandl1978 posted...

There are other way to get the items you want without farming them. You can essentially make them with the proper tools.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#8ApexMjolnirPosted 6/27/2013 10:59:26 PM
you say proper tools as if you are not breaking the game for everyone when you make a Grog Nozzle keepable.

I am pretty by now everyone has at least one infinity.

I am even more positive that not everyone has found an infinity.

I have found 1, and it was horrible, 6.3 fire rate and super ugly scope, but is was non elemental, so someone traded with me for theirs, which had no scope and 10.4 fire rate.

Since that day, I know how hard it is to find these weapons, because I had been farming for an Infinity for weeks, about 2 hours a day.

I now have about 30 infinities, spread out through all of my characters, this means that likely none of them are the originals. They are viral guns. Likely duped, every single one of them.

Someone will eventually dupe the Grog Nozzle successfully, and then everyone will have it, the same way everyone has that modded XP relic.
---
GT: Wonderpill
#9fffezPosted 6/27/2013 11:04:27 PM
i agree with the post above me. that's why i will never dupe my grog nozzle (i have several, each with different prefixes)
---
uhhh