Poll: Fav character and why

#1lengthycobra69Posted 6/27/2013 6:07:52 PM
Hey all. So with the new Dlc I was glad and so glad Mr. Torque had returned and with more idiotic insane lines, he even has a last name! Lol so far in all of Borderlands and 2 he is by far my fav character. I have replayed his DLC just to hear the dam comedic lines, plus piston. So just wanted to see who people liked the most and it doesn't have to be a playable character.

I'll even throw in my top 3.

1. Torque: Sounds like Hercule from DBZ ( think it's the same voice actor) and looks like Macho Man with dumb and funny one liners and he constantly makes no sense. Plus he loves to yell

2. Handsome Jack: Probably because Jack is such a douche lol and doing things like making butt stallions and eating pretzels, he just makes me laugh overall. Not really dangerous but just an arrogant bad guy. Just have to love him.

3. Tina: Yeah to me she suffers the whole ghetto girl syndrome with plenty of idiotic slang, but she's still a funny little 12 year old who likes bombs and she just makes me laugh because I have seen first hand girls her age talk like her.

So I just read some crap that people crying about her and racism, could care less lol. So hey let me know who you love :)
#2killbot357Posted 6/27/2013 6:09:14 PM
The problem with Tina isn't that she's racist, it's that she's boring

YO DAWG RANDOM HUMOR LOL BOOTY
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Radiant Historia
#3lengthycobra69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:10:43 PM
I like when she said broccoli tastes like butt lol. Plus she creates an entire dlc based on dungeons and dragons basically. had to do an entire quest for her getting chocolate chip cookies, loved it
#4JustinTheJaggedPosted 6/27/2013 6:10:58 PM
Maya. I like her the most aesthetically and everything she says is just amazing. I really hope she becomes an NPC if they make another game.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#5lengthycobra69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:13:53 PM
Yeah she does help a lot. My cousin's gf plays her and dam the team healing helps. I would assume for part 3 they will make the current cast npc's like in this one everyone from part 1 is a npc
#6SpfieldPosted 6/27/2013 6:38:45 PM
lengthycobra69 posted...
Hey all. So with the new Dlc I was glad and so glad Mr. Torque had returned and with more idiotic insane lines, he even has a last name! Lol so far in all of Borderlands and 2 he is by far my fav character. I have replayed his DLC just to hear the dam comedic lines, plus piston. So just wanted to see who people liked the most and it doesn't have to be a playable character.

1. Torque: Sounds like Hercule from DBZ ( think it's the same voice actor) and looks like Macho Man with dumb and funny one liners and he constantly makes no sense. Plus he loves to yell

2. Handsome Jack: Probably because Jack is such a douche lol and doing things like making butt stallions and eating pretzels, he just makes me laugh overall. Not really dangerous but just an arrogant bad guy. Just have to love him.

3. Tina: Yeah to me she suffers the whole ghetto girl syndrome with plenty of idiotic slang, but she's still a funny little 12 year old who likes bombs and she just makes me laugh because I have seen first hand girls her age talk like her.

So I just read some crap that people crying about her and racism, could care less lol. So hey let me know who you love :)

For the life of me ill never understand why his name is so difficult for so many of you people to spell. His name is torGue, not torQue
---
GT: PatentPending25
#7Steve0314Posted 6/27/2013 6:49:30 PM
I know she didnt play a BIG roll in this game but I still have to say Dr. Patricia Tannis is the best NPC. Best character I can play is Gaige. She is the best.
---
GT: Steve0314
#8bluAstridPosted 6/27/2013 7:11:18 PM
Torgue's "I want you to BLOW UP THE OCEAN!"
---
XBOX Live : bluAstrid
#9lengthycobra69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:12:09 PM
Spfield posted...
lengthycobra69 posted...

For the life of me ill never understand why his name is so difficult for so many of you people to spell. His name is torGue, not torQue

when you hear it, it sounds torque. not tor gue. Everyone I know even says it like tork. Only reason i spelled it like that lol
#10lengthycobra69(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:13:07 PM
Steve0314 posted...
I know she didnt play a BIG roll in this game but I still have to say Dr. Patricia Tannis is the best NPC. Best character I can play is Gaige. She is the best.

yeah she dam sure is funny. Attention mouth breathers. But still. that sentence had too many syllables! Apologize! God I was dying