Even the Queen hates assault rifles...

#1regornamPosted 6/29/2013 2:35:55 PM
...because she will NOT drop me a Garnet Rifle (after several hundred attempts). But she LOVES pistols, apparently. I wonder if the guys at Gearbox simply hate AR's...
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#2Seiichi OmoriPosted 6/29/2013 3:52:07 PM
maybe she needs a laxative
#3Steve0314Posted 6/29/2013 3:59:58 PM
regornam posted...
...because she will NOT drop me a Garnet Rifle (after several hundred attempts). But she LOVES pistols, apparently. I wonder if the guys at Gearbox simply hate AR's...

To be fair... Pistols are smaller and easier for her to pass... I cant imagine the pain she is in when crapping out a launcher. hahahaha
---
GT: Steve0314
#4CaptainWolfPosted 6/29/2013 4:03:39 PM
It has to hurt like Hell, but She. Is. A. Rock.
Eh? Gettit?
Because... Rocks...
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas,
now I'm wanted for poaching.
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 6/29/2013 4:18:59 PM
I know what you mean. I got two rocks in a row, but they were a bandit and jakobs pistol respectively. Meh.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6regornam(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 5:48:37 PM
Steve0314 posted...
regornam posted...

To be fair... Pistols are smaller and easier for her to pass... I cant imagine the pain she is in when crapping out a launcher. hahahaha

Lucky for her, she doesn't poop launchers: But those sniper rifles? Ouch.
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#7CharocksPosted 6/29/2013 5:55:45 PM
regornam posted...
Steve0314 posted...
regornam posted...

Lucky for her, she doesn't poop launchers: But those sniper rifles? Ouch.

Imagine ones with bayonets.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)