Loving Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep but...

#1BMAN270Posted 6/29/2013 7:07:04 PM
I'm confused by a few things and I'm hoping everyone here can help clear them up?

First, are the custom skins/heads just random drops in this dlc? I can't seem to find any of them. If not where are they?

Second, what are the skeletons weak against? Also, if the sorcerer controls both the orcs and the knights, why do they fight each other?

Lastly, and in an attempt to avoid spoilers, do you guys think that what Maya says at the end of the DLC hints to a future DLC???

Thanks for taking the time to both look and help me clear this stuff up.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BMAN270-1988/hero/10488232
#2Azrael0206Posted 6/29/2013 7:20:18 PM
BMAN270 posted...
I'm confused by a few things and I'm hoping everyone here can help clear them up?

First, are the custom skins/heads just random drops in this dlc? I can't seem to find any of them. If not where are they?

Second, what are the skeletons weak against? Also, if the sorcerer controls both the orcs and the knights, why do they fight each other?

Lastly, and in an attempt to avoid spoilers, do you guys think that what Maya says at the end of the DLC hints to a future DLC???

Thanks for taking the time to both look and help me clear this stuff up.

1. The heads and skins are glitched, or just aren't available from the dlc. You will not get them from quests or enemies.

2. The armored type are weak to corrosive, while the non shielded 'fleshy' type (red health bar) are generally weak to fire.
Explosive does wonders against them all though.

3. Subjective, can't say.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#3Bonezy_BPosted 6/29/2013 7:25:24 PM
about the heads & skins - i haven't seen them yet and was wondering myself too...

skeletons - i use a torgue assult rifle (just purple one nothing legendary) and it worked fine :)

as for what maya said - man, i hope so... i have been thinking about that since before the 1st time i made it through the 1st playthrough.