Blockade is super nar

#21JkickitPosted 6/30/2013 11:46:33 AM
Yes, less health is better if you're health gating and using Moxxi weapons. Stay over half and you won't be one-shotted. Even if you're not health-gating, +health is useless in UVHM.

Seiichi Omori posted...
i watch south park, i just dont incorporate the show into my life

that's pretty sad tbqh

You sir, are an idiot.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#22TrialZero654Posted 6/30/2013 12:07:46 PM(edited)
Jkickit posted...
Yes, less health is better if you're health gating and using Moxxi weapons. Stay over half and you won't be one-shotted. Even if you're not health-gating, +health is useless in UVHM.

how in the world is +health useless in UVHM? there's obviously going to be differences in playstyles, but saying it's "useless" is most definitely a stretch at best

I don't know how you play, and +health may be useless to you, but don't go giving everyone "advice" that sounds like it should be a universal rule, because it's not

the Blockade is good, but i've gone through every DLC except pirates booty on my Axton wearing an Evolution and not gone into FFYL once, +health works for me

EDIT: also, not everyone uses moxxi weapons, they are great but they tend to be rather weak (though not all of them are weak), i don't use moxxi weapons, i went through the entire game literally not changing my weapons a bit except to switch between fire and corrosive as needed

i used only 4 weapons:: Fire/corrosive shreddifier, DPUH, fire/corrosive norfleet, fasterified slagga
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#23PanopictonguyPosted 6/30/2013 1:02:36 PM
Axton doesn't usually go down because his turrets do most the aggroing and fighting.

And to say you haven't gone into FFYL means you're using broken combos or you're playing in a lower difficulty.

You realize FFYL is a game mechanic which some skills revolve around. I can see if you said you never went down and died because That's clearly losing. Playing on permanent easy mode doesn't really put you in a position to judge game mechanics and gear.

Blockade would benefit characters with skills that force shield regen. Gaige would be great given how she can instantly get a full shield.

---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#24Jambi_ManPosted 6/30/2013 1:14:06 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
Jkickit posted...

how in the world is +health useless in UVHM? there's obviously going to be differences in playstyles, but saying it's "useless" is most definitely a stretch at best

I don't know how you play, and +health may be useless to you, but don't go giving everyone "advice" that sounds like it should be a universal rule, because it's not

the Blockade is good, but i've gone through every DLC except pirates booty on my Axton wearing an Evolution and not gone into FFYL once, +health works for me

EDIT: also, not everyone uses moxxi weapons, they are great but they tend to be rather weak (though not all of them are weak), i don't use moxxi weapons, i went through the entire game literally not changing my weapons a bit except to switch between fire and corrosive as needed

i used only 4 weapons:: Fire/corrosive shreddifier, DPUH, fire/corrosive norfleet, fasterified slagga

Neo > Evo for Axton
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#25JkickitPosted 6/30/2013 1:15:09 PM
I don't use Moxxi weapons either, only exception is if I want to melee with Zer0.
The elemental resistance and health regen from the Evo is what's keeping you alive. Moxxi weapons or not, increasing health is useless ;)

Only time I care to is if I'm using the Siren and want to heal allies faster.
Speaking of which, Elated is a % of the Sirens health, so allies with more health will get their health up slower than someone with less. Good for getting above half.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#26xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/30/2013 1:19:18 PM
The game is super easy when you spam norfleets.
And hide behind phalanx shields lolz
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#27your other dad sayzPosted 6/30/2013 1:28:07 PM
Just watch out for that splash damage. It'll get ya everytime.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), Dishonored (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#28kiwimyweeweePosted 6/30/2013 1:33:32 PM
Seiichi Omori posted...
i watch south park, i just dont incorporate the show into my life

that's pretty sad tbqh

Making fun of a person about a reference on a board of a game that's pretty much one giant reference.

Makes sense.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
#29BigRobb2389Posted 6/30/2013 1:55:03 PM
Increasing health is not useless.

those saying it is are just regurgitating information they have read elsewhere.
#30Jambi_ManPosted 6/30/2013 2:09:27 PM
BigRobb2389 posted...
Increasing health is not useless.

those saying it is are just regurgitating information they have read elsewhere.

---
Tool
Spiral Out...