#11Brad_WongPosted 6/30/2013 2:48:00 PM
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
Brad_Wong posted...
http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#41055154014105515015111000000000

Gear :
Practiable slow hand ( slag)
Casual swordplosin
fast actons Badaboom
Big boom Blaster ( blast proof preferably, this shield because boosters will resupply one grenade and one rocket ammo along with shield )
meteor shower
Legendary soldier
Blood of the ancients ( max health , shotgun ammo and launcher ammo ) or explosive relic

Ive been running this for awhile and its worked well for me . Kinda like the previous post but with a few variations

Man I've had my eye on the big boom blaster shield. I play with a party usually and it would be nice to have the shield/nade/rocket support. Looks like I need to start farming Pete. I haven't faced him yet with Axton at level 61, but I'm fairly confident I can take him down without much trouble.

I can help ya if ya need it or I can dupe mine for ya ( its not blast proof sadly im still trying to get one that is )
---
GT: solbadguy 666
#12sandmanofdarkdreamsPosted 6/30/2013 2:51:32 PM
Brad_Wong posted...
I can help ya if ya need it or I can dupe mine for ya ( its not blast proof sadly im still trying to get one that is )

Unfortunately I play on PC. As tempting as it is, I take a purist route in this game refrain from dupes or same mods. To me its more rewarding to achieve the good stuff through my own patience and dedication.