3 years ago#11
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
Brad_Wong posted...
http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#41055154014105515015111000000000

Gear :
Practiable slow hand ( slag)
Casual swordplosin
fast actons Badaboom
Big boom Blaster ( blast proof preferably, this shield because boosters will resupply one grenade and one rocket ammo along with shield )
meteor shower
Legendary soldier
Blood of the ancients ( max health , shotgun ammo and launcher ammo ) or explosive relic

Ive been running this for awhile and its worked well for me . Kinda like the previous post but with a few variations

Man I've had my eye on the big boom blaster shield. I play with a party usually and it would be nice to have the shield/nade/rocket support. Looks like I need to start farming Pete. I haven't faced him yet with Axton at level 61, but I'm fairly confident I can take him down without much trouble.

I can help ya if ya need it or I can dupe mine for ya ( its not blast proof sadly im still trying to get one that is )
GT: solbadguy 666
3 years ago#12
Brad_Wong posted...
I can help ya if ya need it or I can dupe mine for ya ( its not blast proof sadly im still trying to get one that is )

Unfortunately I play on PC. As tempting as it is, I take a purist route in this game refrain from dupes or same mods. To me its more rewarding to achieve the good stuff through my own patience and dedication.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Axton Builds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived