Dragon Drops any good?

#11PyroDillbrainPosted 7/1/2013 8:21:27 AM
cbc72 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
cbc72 posted...
Which dragons are you talking about?

Spoilers

The ones that circle the Dragons Keep at the end before you warp up to the final boss?

Dragon Raid bosses. dlc 4 raid boss consists of four dragons.

I am asking where you go to fight them. The only dragons I remember are when you first meet Roland.

And at the Bridge just before you get to the dungeon.

And the non-boss dragons that circle the keep.

Thanks.

torgue gives you the quest, so you have to do his line of quests before you can fight them.
---
nnid: fiveleafclover
http://mkboards.com/
#12cbc72Posted 7/1/2013 8:34:53 AM
OK. Thanks.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/cvpwash
#13TheOneDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 8:38:32 AM
Spoilers maybe...

You have to get the Raiders of the last boss quest from Mr. Tourge after beating the game, you have to finish his first quest(to let Tina and the rest of the gang allow him to give quests), and then he will give it to you. The quest will show you how to get to their arena. It costs 20 eridium to get in. This particular boss is four dragons that all have separate abilities.
#14TheOneDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 8:45:07 AM
Spoilers maybe...

You have to get the Raiders of the last boss quest from Mr. Tourge after beating the game, you have to finish his first quest(to let Tina and the rest of the gang allow him to give quests), and then he will give it to you. The quest will show you how to get to their arena. It costs 20 eridium to get in. This particular boss is four dragons that all have separate abilities.
#15mangoliansPosted 7/1/2013 8:48:29 AM
cbc72 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
cbc72 posted...
Which dragons are you talking about?

Spoilers

The ones that circle the Dragons Keep at the end before you warp up to the final boss?

Dragon Raid bosses. dlc 4 raid boss consists of four dragons.

I am asking where you go to fight them. The only dragons I remember are when you first meet Roland.

And at the Bridge just before you get to the dungeon.

And the non-boss dragons that circle the keep.

Thanks.

After you beat the main dlc story line torgue gives out a quest for the Raid boss. They are in some hidden area of the halls of agony?(Or some place near there)
---
Gt - DrL0ve Muffin
#16spfurm01Posted 7/1/2013 8:57:19 AM
I really like the stinger. It's got the same stats as an anarchist pistol and it ricochets. There's no reason not to like it.

I'm also a big fan of the Omen, it's a nice shotgun. It's also an e-tech that only uses 1 bullet per shot.

The only legendary I've gotten from them so far is a Fire Fastball.
---
Currently playing: UnEpic (PC), Dragon's Dogma DA (360), Borderlands 2 (360)