Am I the only one who cried at the end of Dragonkeep?

#11RitalinfiendPosted 7/1/2013 4:33:34 PM
I shed a single manly tear. I was more affected by a certain optional scene in Bioshock infinite then the end of that game. (Don't want to spoil it but if anyone here does play that game just explore and interact with everything.) it was so good!
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#12ProdigalDragonPosted 7/1/2013 4:38:47 PM
Perhaps I was a little too burnt out to get emotional. That last dungeon before the boss fight was looooonnnng. I am a little surprised that so many of you did and I didn't honestly. I get emotional stories all the time. This one just didn't do it for me.

Though, when Blood died I was pissed! With Roland, it was more like from the moment he showed up i knew he wasn't going to make it. All the foreshadowing, ya know?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#13spfurm01Posted 7/1/2013 4:44:24 PM
Not a single tear.

I did laugh at Brick and Sal standing next to each other when they set up the statues however
---
Currently playing: UnEpic (PC), Dragon's Dogma DA (360), Borderlands 2 (360)
#14TrialZero654Posted 7/1/2013 4:54:51 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
TrialZero654 posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
It was such a perfect ending to basically a perfect game.

I cried, it was so good.

for me, this distinction belongs to Bioshock Infinite, that game had more more emotional than any other game i've played, Borderlands 2 is a great game but it didn't come anywhere near Bioshock Infinite

I totally agree..... and disagree.

Nice to see you feel that way about Infinite. It's really annoying seeing all the players that don't get the beauty of that game. It's as close to perfect as a game can get. It's a 10.....

....But BL2 is in a league of it's own.

And also, TC..... there was a tear. I'm man enough to admit it. :)

sorry i should have clarified, i meant it didn't come anywhere near it emotionally, for me anyways, that game really was beautiful, from the opening sequence after the lighthouse right up to the end. For me it's the strongest contender for proof that video games can be an art form

Borderlands 2 is indeed a different kind of fun altogether
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 7/1/2013 5:24:27 PM
Nah, I didn't cry, but I did find it kinda sad. But also nice, in a way.

I only really cry when I'm dealing with depression. Games don't make me cry.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#16KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:50:34 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Nah, I didn't cry, but I did find it kinda sad. But also nice, in a way.

I only really cry when I'm dealing with depression. Games don't make me cry.

games don't make me cry either per say, but since so many people are like "oh this made me cry" among various things, I just say that a strong sense of emotion of sadness and a shortness of breath is crying for me.
#17Jambi_ManPosted 7/1/2013 5:53:22 PM
Ritalinfiend posted...
I shed a single manly tear. I was more affected by a certain optional scene in Bioshock infinite then the end of that game. (Don't want to spoil it but if anyone here does play that game just explore and interact with everything.) it was so good!

Spoiler.... Don't read if you want to play infinite!!!

<3 The guitar scene <3. Beautiful
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#18davinthegreat98Posted 7/1/2013 5:55:56 PM
I was screaming by the end of the dlc after how tough the sorcerer was (4 people in game 2 which were dead weight but we're friends) but the whole lobby teared up when Tiny broke down. that just killed us, everyone was dead silent during that whole cutscene. even when we could move our characters again it just completely left us dead.

But then we saw the queen, and i screamed like a pussie.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#19GeminiZer0Posted 7/1/2013 6:45:28 PM
Me-sa cried aswell.
---
War starts with indifference, Peace starts with acceptance.
GT: oCereal K1LLERo
#20MWXIIIPosted 7/1/2013 8:44:49 PM
BL2 is a superior game to Bioshock Infinite, but the last 25 minutes of infinite were miiiinnnndd blowing
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII