Any lvl 50's care to hunt down the raid bosses on normal mode?

#1CasylePosted 7/1/2013 3:01:39 PM
I still need to kill the different raid bosses, except for Voracidous the Invincible and I'd like to kill 'em before I start TVHM.
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#2ndog921Posted 7/1/2013 3:04:29 PM
...why? They're not really supposed to be done on normal mode. Hence they're all level 50, even in normal mode.
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#3Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 3:12:37 PM(edited)
I like doing every quest I can, it's a habit. *Laughs* I'd solo 'em if I could, but even Voracidous the Invincible, at a lowly lvl 32, gave me fits. And the other raid bosses appear to be at least lvl 50.

I might as well ask while I'm looking it up.

If I start TVHM can I bounce back and forth from it to normal mode as I please with the same character?
---
Gamertag - Casyle
#4Axel_GunshinPosted 7/1/2013 3:18:03 PM
ndog921 posted...
...why? They're not really supposed to be done on normal mode. Hence they're all level 50, even in normal mode.

No their not. With the exception of terra I believe, all raids are mid 30's in normal.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#5ndog921Posted 7/1/2013 3:19:41 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
ndog921 posted...

No their not. With the exception of terra I believe, all raids are mid 30's in normal.

really? huh thats my bad then. I guess I just assumed that since Terra was that they all would be. whoops :P
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#6KroganBallEaterPosted 7/1/2013 3:20:10 PM
Sure, add me, Power0fOxiClean, the "0" in 0f is a Zero, what time are we doing this?
#7Axel_GunshinPosted 7/1/2013 3:20:44 PM
ndog921 posted...
Axel_Gunshin posted...
ndog921 posted...

really? huh thats my bad then. I guess I just assumed that since Terra was that they all would be. whoops :P

Nah. I've run the Ancient Dragons in Normal already solo. And they were not 52's
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#8Casyle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 4:53:05 PM(edited)
KroganBallEater posted...
Sure, add me, Power0fOxiClean, the "0" in 0f is a Zero, what time are we doing this?

If I can find one person, and they're available, I'd say immediately. *Laughs* Though I guess we could always try it, unsure if we really need a 3rd or 4th person.
---
Gamertag - Casyle