Getting ready for UVHM

#21Azrael0206Posted 7/2/2013 2:02:18 AM
Jkickit posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
-snip-

Says the guy who brings a Gaige to a raid boss without having dem stacks.
jk jk. Yo ma bro, forgive me?

@TC - don't mind Az, he hasn't played with me today. Gets a little cranky.

Ive never played with you before... :/
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#22stickboy2323Posted 7/2/2013 4:36:11 AM
Well, since you're dead set on not using Anarchy let me give you some build tips then.

Take all the points from Close Enough and put them into The Better Half. Fire rate bonuses are better than reduced damage.

Take all the points from Unstoppable Force and Put them into Fancy Mathematics. You're not going to be killing things fast enough for the kill skill to kick in as often as you would need it to. FM gives a delay decrease along with a much better recharge rate.

Take the 4 points from SLF and the 4 points from Electrical Burn and max out Wires Don't Talk, Explosive Clap, Shock and AAAGGGGHHH!, and the remaining point into Interspersed Outburst.

When you level up put your last 4 points into Strength of Five Gorillas. You're trying to make DT as strong as possible it seems so make sure that his attacks do some damage.

Dump the Antagonist for an Evolution. The Antagonist is not as good as it seems and you (and DT) will need the extra health and health regen the Evo gives.
---
Badass Rank: 10
#23JkickitPosted 7/2/2013 11:16:15 AM
^If he's trying to make DT as strong as possible wouldn't he want a Hide or Thumper?

Azrael0206 posted...
Jkickit posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
-snip-

Says the guy who brings a Gaige to a raid boss without having dem stacks.
jk jk. Yo ma bro, forgive me?

@TC - don't mind Az, he hasn't played with me today. Gets a little cranky.

Ive never played with you before... :/

Haha, oops. I keep confusing you for someone else ._.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#24siegeshotPosted 7/2/2013 4:00:16 PM
Am I the only person that started UVHM and just treated it like a 2nd tier of difficulty?

:/ It would explain why I have such a hard time, but... :/

I'm just used to BL having a second tier of difficulty and hopping into it once the 1st one is done, so that's what I did. BL1 got me all scrambled because of the mixed difficulties of the DLC's but BL2 doesn't have that problem and I haven't played the DLC's so I just immediately went into UVHM, got creamed, assumed it was designed that way, and began to trudge through it.

Was I the only one? :P
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?