LF lvl 61 legendary anything

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 legendary anything
2 years ago#1
To all who read this,
I'm just looking for anyone who out the kindness of their heart would like to dupe some useful legendaries (weapons, shields, anything) for me. I don't have anything to offer and my gear on me is pretty garbage. So if anyone would like to help a brotha out, that would be most appreciative. XBL name is krizalid504. Thanks in advance.
---
There are only 10 types of people in this world. Ones who can understand binary and others who can't.
2 years ago#2
Enjoy your new gear :)
2 years ago#3
When I get back home, I'll help you out. Just shoot me a message on XBL when you are on.
---
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 legendary anything

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived