Are people still playing new characters?

#1dooyaunastanPosted 7/1/2013 11:17:17 PM
Game's on sale for $10 and that's a stupid deal to pass up on, but I'd probably want a fresh start and I don't have Krieg or any of the DLC.

Do people still play without DLC or would it be somewhat necessary for me to get the DLC?
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 7/1/2013 11:19:49 PM
I make new characters all the time.
You don't need the dlc to play.
Matchmaking will match you up with anyone playing the regular campaign.
Never anyone playing the dlcs.
---
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#3Azrael0206Posted 7/1/2013 11:19:52 PM
Yeah man, people still play the vanilla game.
You'd be able to find random games fairly easily, or you could even make some friends here to play with.

Btw I love your sig.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#4dooyaunastan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 11:26:42 PM
Appreciate it fellas making the purchase now, and yeah Azrael, I saw it and couldn't think of a better board to have it on display so yep
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#5RogsR34UKPosted 7/1/2013 11:49:21 PM
If people on my Friend's List need co-op support with a new character (or whatever), I tend to have a number of characters in reserve that I can use. The result is that I do have rather a lot of characters on my "save". I created a few new ones a while ago to assist with friend's new characters. Those I got to Lv 5 having pretty much just arrived in Liarsberg.

I sometimes start a new character just for some light relief from the rigors of working on higher level characters!
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
#6Hark21BallPosted 7/2/2013 2:52:33 AM
My brother and I just started A Siren/Assassin game and I still need to play as Zerker/Assassin myself for their achievements.

But get it! People still play vanilla!
---
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird