Are people still playing new characters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are people still playing new characters?

User Info: dooyaunastan

dooyaunastan
3 years ago#1
Game's on sale for $10 and that's a stupid deal to pass up on, but I'd probably want a fresh start and I don't have Krieg or any of the DLC.

Do people still play without DLC or would it be somewhat necessary for me to get the DLC?
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#2
I make new characters all the time.
You don't need the dlc to play.
Matchmaking will match you up with anyone playing the regular campaign.
Never anyone playing the dlcs.
some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
3 years ago#3
Yeah man, people still play the vanilla game.
You'd be able to find random games fairly easily, or you could even make some friends here to play with.

Btw I love your sig.
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"

User Info: dooyaunastan

dooyaunastan
3 years ago#4
Appreciate it fellas making the purchase now, and yeah Azrael, I saw it and couldn't think of a better board to have it on display so yep
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

User Info: RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK
3 years ago#5
If people on my Friend's List need co-op support with a new character (or whatever), I tend to have a number of characters in reserve that I can use. The result is that I do have rather a lot of characters on my "save". I created a few new ones a while ago to assist with friend's new characters. Those I got to Lv 5 having pretty much just arrived in Liarsberg.

I sometimes start a new character just for some light relief from the rigors of working on higher level characters!
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK

User Info: Hark21Ball

Hark21Ball
3 years ago#6
My brother and I just started A Siren/Assassin game and I still need to play as Zerker/Assassin myself for their achievements.

But get it! People still play vanilla!
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are people still playing new characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived