Looking for a few things please.

#1poetictalentPosted 7/2/2013 4:44:52 AM
There are a few things I need some help/assistance. If there is anyone who can help.

1. Looking to get the last few heads for my commando. The Sandblaster, Shadaloo Stylish, Space Knight and Bone Blinder. Been farming them since before the first dlc release and can't take it anymore lol.

2. I have a 25 Gunzerker and 16 Siren and just want to get them power leveled to 50. I have the others classes up there. And just want to get them there.

3. If someone can dupe me a lvl 50 Sand Hawk. This third wouldn't be needed but after soloing pyro Pete I accidentally sold it cause I forgot it was a blue and sold all my blues. Was extremely upset.

Just looking for assistance with one or all if anyone can help. Thank you for your time. Gt will be posted with a reply.
---
Just 'cause I'm cool, you shouldn't take my kindness for weakness
#2ironmanmk2Posted 7/2/2013 5:14:44 AM
I got some of what you want I got the Bone Blinder and space knight head and I got a lvl 50 elc sandhawk

my gt is Grimlock 81 send an invite if you want it
#3poetictalent(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 5:16:24 AM
Thank you. Will be sending invite in a few.
---
#4KimstadForeverPosted 7/2/2013 5:27:04 AM
I got the heads you want but i wont be online for several hours.
#5poetictalent(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 5:43:19 AM
Kimstadforever. Thank you. I'll be around. I only need the Shadaloo stylish and sandblaster. Gonna be farming them but if I don't have them lately. I would gladly appreciate your help.
---
#6poetictalent(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:13:53 PM
*Updated* There are a few things I need some help/assistance. If there is anyone who can help.

1. Looking to get the last few heads for my commando. The Sandblaster, Shadaloo Stylish. Been farming them since before the first dlc release and can't take it anymore lol.

2. I have a 25 Gunzerker and 16 Siren and just want to get them power leveled to 50. I have the others classes up there. And just want to get them there.

Just looking for assistance with one or all if anyone can help. Thank you for your time. Gt will be posted with a reply.
---