LF Power Toast Mod

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Power Toast Mod

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
3 years ago#1
Looking for the one that has +6 Pain is Power and +5 Elemental Elation. I've got several stuff I could send your way. Don't have much in the way of new Tina DLC stuff since I've been busy with work and haven't farmed much but I do have a Basic Omen (slag) and a Mysterious Amulet I could offer up from that DLC. This mod and the Magic Missle x4 are the only things I need to complete my Krieg build for the Dragons. I have solo'd them on my Zer0 but now I want to on my Krieg.

Also have interfacer's in every element, two hides, and a slew of other Legendaries and uniques.

I would farm for the blue Power Toast mod myself but every toast mod I find is the wrong version and there isn't really a set place I can go to search. Let me know if we can make a deal.

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
3 years ago#2
Bump. Any Krieg players out there have this blue mod?

User Info: R0880

R0880
3 years ago#3
I PM'd you.

I have a level 61 version, 56% Burn Chance and 44% magazine size.
When lava pours out near the sea surface...
tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur.

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
3 years ago#4
Sent you a message back.

User Info: R0880

R0880
3 years ago#5
Thanks.
When lava pours out near the sea surface...
tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Power Toast Mod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived