is there some duping method involving the trade screen

#1fffezPosted 7/4/2013 12:54:32 PM
some guy wanted me to have his +6 friendship amulet so everyone in the lobby has one equipped, and i promptly sent him a message that i have one in my bank (a +7 amulet). they all kept wanting to trade with me, since they didn't want to go to sanctuary and i didn't know what the hell to do since i don't dupe.
---
uhhh
#2RepTaR_ThE_DiNoPosted 7/4/2013 12:56:42 PM(edited)
Nope. Duping consists of you joining their game and dropping said item, then proceeding to dashboard.
---
XbL GT: PresentBox, FC: 3652-0733-2287
Steam: Reptar The Dino
#3votedsundewPosted 7/4/2013 12:58:36 PM
Yeah it's easier then dashboard
---
GT: SundewXD
#4CorpseofSynchPosted 7/4/2013 1:01:32 PM(edited)
Yes. You can dupe through duels if you can equip the item.
---
I swing round, ring out, and bring down the tyrant.
#5RepTaR_ThE_DiNoPosted 7/4/2013 1:01:04 PM
CorpseofSynch posted...
Yes. You can dupe through duels if you can equip the item. Put the item up for offer, select duel, equip the item and drop it. Let the other person win the duel and pick your item back up now. They should have won the item through the duel and you can retrieve your item as well.

Wait really? Didn't know that at all.

Now I just look silly. :(
---
XbL GT: PresentBox, FC: 3652-0733-2287
Steam: Reptar The Dino
#6CorpseofSynchPosted 7/4/2013 1:02:28 PM
Yeah someone showed that to me the other day after I was dashboarding. Hell of a lot easier.
---
I swing round, ring out, and bring down the tyrant.
#7ndog921Posted 7/4/2013 1:03:17 PM
its not that hard. just offer the item up in a duel, un-equip it then re-equip it and you should be able to drop the item. Lose the duel and pick up the one you dropped. They get the prize one, and you get the one you threw on the ground.
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax