Need help building Krieg for a UVHM Raid boss hunting

#1soulesslaplacePosted 7/5/2013 12:36:22 PM
What the best build I'm at level 58 with krieg and I'm woundering what should I build him as. I have him as fire tree and the mainia tree and its seems like its not cutting it right now robots seem to keep recking me and so are other things so I'm woundering what the beat build and what should I use with him for wepons and stuff. Me and my friends are hunting all 6 raid boss Sunday need good tips.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 7/5/2013 12:48:41 PM
1) Go to the main menu
2) Select character
3) Create Gunzerker

seriously, Krieg is great and all for normal mobs, but he's horrible against raid bosses. You're a detriment to your own team if you're playing as him.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#3Azrael0206Posted 7/5/2013 12:53:24 PM
gunsndroses posted...
1) Go to the main menu
2) Select character
3) Create Gunzerker

I lol'd^^
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#4soulesslaplace(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 1:12:17 PM
gunsndroses posted...
1) Go to the main menu
2) Select character
3) Create Gunzerker

seriously, Krieg is great and all for normal mobs, but he's horrible against raid bosses. You're a detriment to your own team if you're playing as him.

Yeah but it alittle to late for that now i do have things to do durning the weekends I don't have enough time to start from 1 to 58 in borderlands 2
#5soulesslaplace(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 2:10:08 PM
Anyone
#6ndog921Posted 7/5/2013 2:14:00 PM
A bloodsplosion build can be amazing. But the Raid boss has to have minions for it to work.

If you can set up a chain of bloodsplosions the damage is MONSTROUS.
I haven't seen/heard of anyone doing this, but If you use the new Florentine it makes 2 explosions per kill (one for slag, one for shock). Could make things even easier :P
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#7BellethorPosted 7/5/2013 2:24:24 PM
gunsndroses posted...
1) Go to the main menu
2) Select character
3) Create Gunzerker

I take it you've only used mania krieg?
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#8ReclusivHearts9Posted 7/5/2013 2:26:49 PM
gunsndroses posted...
1) Go to the main menu
2) Select character
3) Create Gunzerker

---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
This is not for you
#9BellethorPosted 7/5/2013 2:31:27 PM
Ugh, people are so ignorant. Krieg has so many options for raid bosses. Bloodlust/Hellborn tediore build for example.Do you have any idea how much damage a fire Tediore plasma caster can do with plus 10 in blood filled guns and 70 percent extra fire damage?
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#10soulesslaplace(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 2:37:15 PM
I just want to be sure I run pretty well with my kreig I just want to be set
---
Gt soulesslaplace psn soulesslaplace