Best character to play solo?

#1Jet2024Posted 7/5/2013 1:03:35 PM
I'm trying to find out which character is the best to play solo with. Or maybe best overall, just to have a better experience. I'm sure there can be several answers to this so please list why please. Thanks for the help!
---
Gamertag: Damage2024
#2rationallunaticPosted 7/5/2013 1:11:11 PM
Commando or Mechromancer
---
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.
#3soulesslaplacePosted 7/5/2013 1:18:19 PM
Krieg he a walking tank he hits hard and fast he the high risk high reward he prefect for the people who likes running out into the battle field and he takes care of horde of enemies fast and easy
or
gunzerker
He build strong he has way of regeneration of ammo and he a power house to boot. He has no limit he can take a lot of hits and still dish out twice as much.
Axton to me is throw torets down and run away like a panzy sorry if it offends any one
Merchromancer is bad ass one her own but she has swim sides to her but if build right she can be awesome.
Zero is a ninja plain and simple
Sirens are medics so not very good for solo play
#4Jambi_ManPosted 7/5/2013 1:28:03 PM
soulesslaplace posted...

Epicness McFail
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#5Jambi_ManPosted 7/5/2013 1:32:23 PM
Whoever I'm using at the time.

Seriously, there's no factual answer to this.

20 some responses, you'll get all 6 answers.

But just for fun, my preference is Maya, or Zero,........or Axton, ......or maybe Sal.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#6penguinfrommarsPosted 7/5/2013 1:33:03 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
soulesslaplace posted...

Epicness McFail

Agreed. My siren destroys, and I only play solo.
---
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)
#7realgodofwarPosted 7/5/2013 1:33:46 PM
I have 4 out of the 6 characters at 50 level or higher and without a doubt the best two for solo are, to me, maya or sal. I have also played commando and think he is alright.

mayas healing and damage potential make her by far the most versatile vault hunter. she has skills like sweet release that will keep you aliive and ruin and converge to destroy anything. very good all around.

with sal he is the ultimate tank, if you go down the brawn tree your almost invincible. also his gunlust tree allows insane damage output.

And while zero is my fav he is not for everyone,unfortunately.
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#8oZ0NED_0UToPosted 7/5/2013 2:34:50 PM
Go Salvador man. Great DPS, great survivability, (imo) great voice acting, and ammo regeneration.
---
GT: oZ0NED 0UTo (the 0's are zeroes)
#9ps4mePosted 7/5/2013 2:55:18 PM
In this order:

Siren
Soldier
Gunzerker
#10gunsndrosesPosted 7/5/2013 3:01:59 PM
Salvador, hands down
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned