What happened to my Seraph Crystals?

#1VerbelKentPosted 7/6/2013 8:29:11 AM
So what you are telling me is until I purchase the UVHM I can no longer get Seraph Crystals anymore?

Killed Pyro Pete on TVHM and nothing not even legends any more from him?

Whats the deal?
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
#2doreycolePosted 7/6/2013 8:31:00 AM(edited)
Yep, Seraph Crystals only on UVHM
---
GT: doreycole
NIghtRanger man, Night...Ranger
#3charon78auPosted 7/6/2013 8:30:46 AM
He can still drop legendaries. But I haven't seen a seraph crystal from him since UVHM came along.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#4kenny356Posted 7/6/2013 8:31:11 AM
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was running one of my lvl51 characters and went and did PYroCaustic Pete, and was wondering where the seraph crystals were.
---
"my name is kenny and I like your name" - ElRey22
#5VerbelKent(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 8:32:47 AM
Yeah I don't mind the crystals not dropping on Normal but they shouldn't have taken that away from TVHM
---
GT-EspadaZaraki
#6Dr_GlorydaysPosted 7/6/2013 8:32:53 AM
VerbelKent posted...
So what you are telling me is until I purchase the UVHM I can no longer get Seraph Crystals anymore?

Nobody has to actually purchase UVHM, only the level cap increase costs money.
---
it is regular strumming, but instead of a pick, or your fingers, you use a slice of cheesecake.. it gets prety messy, therefore: dirty strumming. ~ kazater
#7FanofMoHPosted 7/6/2013 8:33:55 AM
As soon as you unlock UVHM no seraph crystals drop on TVHM. Just 'cause they don't want people farming them with level 61 weapons, just like it is for Normal mode.
---
[This signiture was deleted at the request of Chuck Norris]
#8kenny356Posted 7/6/2013 8:39:28 AM
Which means no Florentine or any of the other new seraph weapons for me, cause I don't feel like farming a 63 Pete.
---
"my name is kenny and I like your name" - ElRey22
#9ndog921Posted 7/6/2013 8:44:42 AM
it is kind of strange...I mean, you can buy level 50 versions of all the Seraph weapons, but theres no way to get them at level 50? idk man...it doesn't make much sense to me. I guess they just dont want level 61's farming a TVHM raid boss for easy crystals and then buying a level 61 seraph.

What they could do is separate all of your crystals. Like, each mode has a separate crystal count. If you kill Pete 6 times in TVHM and you get 60 crystals, they only exist in TVHM and don't carry over in UVHM. Same with normal.
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax