What's your strategy and gear with Maya?

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 7/6/2013 9:52:02 AM
http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#554001505113000000001535510501

Gear:

Com - Legendary Siren
Relic - Currently using Protection Relic with 30% shield capacity and recharge delay
Shield - Bee
Grenade - Meteor Shower

Gun 1 - Fire Sand Hawk
Gun 2 - Florentine
Gun 3 - Hornet
Gun 4 - DPUH

My tactic is to keep some distance from enemies and use ruin to slag everyone, then switch to my gun that's best effective to the target enemy. Kill the current Phaselocked enemy to get Sweet Release/ Sub-Sequence going and repeat till everyone and everything is dead.

Maya is probably my 2nd favorite next to Sal being 1st. I'm open to trying new tactics, she probably has a the best variety of different tactics she could use.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/6/2013 9:55:04 AM
spec into Ruin, Converge, and Reaper. use rockets and snipers to wreck whole groups at once. laugh.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#3FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 9:57:55 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
spec into Ruin, Converge, and Reaper. use rockets and snipers to wreck whole groups at once. laugh.

I'm assuming your're using a Sham to regen those rockets?
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/6/2013 10:00:40 AM
no. one or two shots from a rocket, then sniper to clean up. checking containers is fine to replenish ammo.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#5FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:04:43 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
no. one or two shots from a rocket, then sniper to clean up. checking containers is fine to replenish ammo.

You can buy rocket ammo? Hah jk I sham like a mofo with Sal with 2 Topenas. Never really had a reason to buy ammo.

What sniper are you using?
---
#6ApexMjolnirPosted 7/6/2013 10:08:42 AM
I run that same setup, minus the protection Relic. I spec Mind-control and the Slag Override, Mind control lasts longer, which helps for Fire-rate while Phase locked.

I actually prefer to use a Cooldown Relic.

When I am not playing seriously, I run the Rough rider shield, Spec through the Ruin class, and be sure to level Fleet all the way up, with a Class mod that has 6+ to fleet.

Sure the Rough Rider is unforgiving, but avoiding bullets, is a LOT easier when you keep moving. I think of it as having on the Bee shield, but always getting hit with that one stray bullet.

You can also combine the Rough Rider with Resistance Relics, and a similar Classmod, and Technically be nearly invincible, if you have the right ones.
---
GT: Wonderpill
#7LCx_spannerPosted 7/6/2013 10:42:43 AM
my gear changes to whatever i can find to be honest but my build is http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#550001000050540104005500410551
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/6/2013 11:27:45 AM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

You can buy rocket ammo? Hah jk I sham like a mofo with Sal with 2 Topenas. Never really had a reason to buy ammo.

sniper is highly situational. I'll use a Pimpernel for large, slow, or flying targets, a Hawk Eye or Muckamuck for general use, and elemental White Deaths for anything else. Maybe a Volcano, Skullmasher, or Pitchfork just to mix it up.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#9TrialZero654Posted 7/6/2013 11:30:30 AM
im honestly surprised bunzilla hasn't come in here saying something like "rough rider breakneck banshee run past all enemies lolz" yet
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#10TrialZero654Posted 7/6/2013 11:32:21 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

sniper is highly situational. I'll use a Pimpernel for large, slow, or flying targets, a Hawk Eye or Muckamuck for general use, and elemental White Deaths for anything else. Maybe a Volcano, Skullmasher, or Pitchfork just to mix it up.

haha... no offense man, but you just named like almost all of the sniper rifles in the game worth using... you might as well have just said "get a good sniper rifle"
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero