What shields work the best with Sharing Is Caring/Deathtrap?

#1OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 7/6/2013 1:20:28 PM
And which would logically work but for whatever reason the game says "no"? I'm leaning towards a Love Thumper, Firehawk, or whatever the shield was called that you get for the Overlook questline. Maaaaaybe Captain Blade's shield for the health regen on kill

Input is appreciated :)
---
The seas be ours, and by the powers
Where we will, we'll roam
#2Dark Blade 13Posted 7/6/2013 2:07:57 PM
Any shields that gives off spike or nova damage since deathtrap likes to get up close. My favorites are hide of terra, firehawk, and black hole if you invested some in LBT.
---
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
#3Seiichi OmoriPosted 7/6/2013 2:18:05 PM
Antagonist or Black Hole on a shock build also work
or even Sham if you want it to be a sponge
#4LaharPosted 7/6/2013 2:46:46 PM
I tried a handful when UVHM came out. Hide, Impaler, Love Thumper, Evolution. DT was going down fast but the Evolution with its health restoration fared the best. Haven't experimented more than that as I specced out in favour of Make It Sparkle + Robot Rampage.

But I imagine the Antagonist is pretty solid on him.
---
I said runt.
#5OtzegaPosted 7/6/2013 5:48:30 PM
Flames of the Firehawk I find the best, I'll just slag or shock anything near him and let the nove just obliterate everything. Yet to try to the Love Thumper but its tempting. Also when you summon DT he only copies the shield you have on at the given time. So summon him and then switch shields. A nifty little trick.
#6DethuliPosted 7/6/2013 5:59:00 PM
I really like the Hide of Terra. It gets a larger roid boost than the Love Thumper, and it recharges quick enough to let DT take some hits. I'm running a BFF/LBT build right now, and once DT's shields are down, it just one-shots everything.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.