Do classes have more then one active skill?

#1ShidoPosted 7/7/2013 8:06:51 AM
I just started playing this game a few nights ago. Got one class up to level 18. That when I realized that my class has only 1 active skill and rest are passive. I didn't know how casual the game was until I started playing it. I'm assuming that all classes have one active skill and the rest are passives?
---
I have Medulloblastoma and no Cerebellum. Sorry if my post doesn't make any sense or I miss use words.
#2ndog921Posted 7/7/2013 8:11:29 AM
so its casual just because you only have 1 action skill?
lol okay mr.hardcoregamerskillz
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#3gunsndrosesPosted 7/7/2013 8:25:31 AM
I lol'd
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#4lnknprk_45Posted 7/7/2013 8:26:38 AM
Tttttttrrrrrooooooooooooollll. Sorry, stuttering problem. Troll.
#5CaptainWolfPosted 7/7/2013 8:28:46 AM
Heh.
It doesn't take a rocket-powered time-portal strapped to 3D glasses to see where this is going.
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas,
now I'm wanted for poaching.
#6BravefanPosted 7/7/2013 9:09:49 AM
*Hands TC a fire extinguisher*

Good luck.
---
You never know what's going to come next. Enjoy life and let God take care of the rest!
#7Shido(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 10:18:17 AM
Nope, not a troll post or anything. ARPGs are one of my favorite type games. Just having one skill you use is getting boring already.
---
I have Medulloblastoma and no Cerebellum. Sorry if my post doesn't make any sense or I miss use words.
#8MixorzPosted 7/7/2013 10:20:14 AM
Shido posted...
I just started playing this game a few nights ago. Got one class up to level 18. That when I realized that my class has only 1 active skill and rest are passive. I didn't know how casual the game was until I started playing it. I'm assuming that all classes have one active skill and the rest are passives?

Yeah, it's funny because people swear this game is sooo hardc0re, but its a brain dead shoot fest, then you use action skill, rinse repeat.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#9EX_KoakumaPosted 7/7/2013 10:25:25 AM
Mixorz posted...
Shido posted...

Yeah, it's funny because people swear this game is sooo hardc0re, but its a brain dead shoot fest, then you use action skill, rinse repeat.

http://puu.sh/2PLwZ
---
piroriparopirirora
#10DigiDude77Posted 7/7/2013 10:34:51 AM
Shido posted...
Nope, not a troll post or anything. ARPGs are one of my favorite type games. Just having one skill you use is getting boring already.

Borderlands is probably the only game I've ever played that pulls off only one skill per character EXTREMELY well.

And technically, some characters have multiple, in the form of melee override skills, like a Hellborn Krieg can Breathe Fire every so often, and a Healing Maya can throw out slag orbs.

Gaige has tons, but the Deathtrap skills are uncontrollable, he does what he wants. :P
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~