more dlc coming!!!!

#1SubwooferKingPosted 7/8/2013 12:20:11 PM
http://mp1st.com/2013/07/08/borderlands-2-assault-on-dragon-keep-not-the-last-borderlands-2-dlc-according-to-gearbox-president/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=borderlands-2-assault-on-dragon-keep-not-the-last-borderlands-2-dlc-according-to-gearbox-president.
#2Nobu_MoomooPosted 7/8/2013 12:27:39 PM
Any chance you could sum it up for me? I can't access that link for some reason, even when I copy it to my address bar.
---
Gt: Nobutada Moomoo
#3SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 12:31:45 PM
Check mp1st.com, it was posted on July 8th, im on mobile so it may not have copy/pasted right. Basically Randy pitchford said there will be more dlc. I think it says there's a possibility of one more campaign, but it could just be skins or heads, maybe a new character.
#4SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 12:33:23 PM
http://mp1st.com/2013/07/08/borderlands-2-assault-on-dragon-keep-not-the-last-borderlands-2-dlc-according-to-gearbox-president/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=borderlands-2-assault-on-dragon-keep-not-the-last-borderlands-2-dlc-according-to-gearbox-president try that I think it was just the period that screwed it up
#5DJ_4LPosted 7/8/2013 12:34:58 PM
there has to be more campaign dlc with the way tina's ended!
---
Gt: AnimalMother13
#6TheLast0neAlivePosted 7/8/2013 12:37:40 PM
For those unable to go to the link.

In news that is surely not to surprise, it looks like Tiny Tinaís Assault On Dragon Keep is not the final campaign DLC, as hinted during itís ending. President of Gearbox has added more concreate details about another upcoming campaign add-on for Borderlands 2.

Speaking with Nerdist, Randy Pitchford revealed some new details that end speculation on whether or not Assault On Dragon Keep will be the final campaign DLC for Borderlands 2. He said:

"We did a season pass for borderlands 2, and the season pass was like hey if you buy the season pass we would be doing four campaign add-ons and you can buy all four of them for the price of three, if you buy upfront. So everyone was under the expectations that those would be the four DLCís and thatís it.

We are going to do more, we are going to do some other things. I donít have details exactly of it yet cause were not ready to announce what the other things are, but when the next campaign DLC comes Assault On Dragon Keep not being the end of it. We got more stuff in the hopper that weíre planning and getting pretty excited about. So if your a Borderlands 2 fan you donít have to be afraid that thatís the end of it"

The above statement is further confirmed when, back in December, it was revealed that Gearbox would consider working on content post-season pass, if the interest was still there.

Additionally, Randy Pitchford went on to say that Gearbox will be working on an original IP for the next-generation consoles, but didnít go into details.

Are you excited for more Borderlands 2?

---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#7TheismosPosted 7/8/2013 12:49:42 PM
"This pleases me"
#8MrImpatient35Posted 7/8/2013 12:55:11 PM
Nice. Another opportunity to max my Salvador. Haven't touched him since level 52. Been having too much fun with Krieg.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
I have Dysarthria, so I don't talk much.
#9KellyRipyaPosted 7/8/2013 12:56:26 PM
Who uses the term "in the hopper"? Oh Randy, you big man child!
---
What fresh hell is this?
GT: Althea N Hell
#10siegeshotPosted 7/8/2013 1:02:14 PM
I knew in my heart they were doing another one, I just didn't know if it was Tiny Tiny or something post-Tiny Tina. Maybe they're going to wrap up Pandora entirely with the last DLC.

Which corporations really haven't had the story doors closed on them? (spoilers from BL1 and BL2)

Dahl is basically defunct, right? They lost their capital mining ship and all of their employees that were on Pandora.
I don't know what's left of Atlas, but they don't have a standing army anymore, do they? Crimson Lance, General Knoxx, etc..
Hyperion still has their station and lots of robot manufacturing I imagine. Just need a new CEO, right?
I don't know what happened to Torque because I haven't done the DLC's yet.
Vladof is still a mystery. I don't know if anything's been done on them.
Jakobs presumably got sued into oblivion after the Jakobs Cove outbreak? They said they weren't liable but common...
Marcus. It'd be fun to learn more about Marcus's organization but he seems fine enough.

Whatever happens, I really want to play my Roland in the BL2 universe. I got Krieg so I'm not as concerned about wanting Brick back, but well, yeah... hey that's easily fixable! Roland's twin brother Dolan, who is totally not Roland.. I don't know, anyway.

That's my .02c.
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?