more dlc coming!!!!

#21davinthegreat98Posted 7/8/2013 4:07:02 PM
I suspect Blake might take up role of hyperion so we have a villan for the moon base
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#22diablogamerPosted 7/8/2013 7:07:23 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
diablogamer posted...
millironjm posted...
kenny356 posted...
diablogamer posted...
Well considering this is the only thing they have going for them Im not surprised. I just wish they would leave the level cap alone since I actually farm my weapons and the last level cap increase completely screwed me over it made all my weapons worthless.

I'm with you there, it was really depressing when all of my lvl 50 stuff became obsolete once I got into UVHM.

I see your point but I have actually cycled my lvl 50 stuff to knew characters twice, so it wouldn't bother me if they raised the cap. I actually have a line of legendaries for lvl 9, 20ish, 34, 50, and 61. I hope they add one more character so I can do an all orange playthrough

And you farmed all that yourself ? I dont think so.

Maybe he did.

I've farmed over 250 oranges at various levels, & kept most of them on mules.
Over 1000 items stored in all, & all farmed by yours truly.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Well considering I have 4 max level characters and I lve only come across 10 to 15 legendaries I find it hard to believe. I suppose its possible if you take advantage of certain bugs etc but I still find it hard to believe someone could amass so many in a legit way.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#23DigiDude77Posted 7/8/2013 7:17:57 PM
We need an Ellie centered DLC.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#24Jambi_ManPosted 7/8/2013 7:39:04 PM
diablogamer posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
diablogamer posted...
millironjm posted...

Maybe he did.

Well considering I have 4 max level characters and I lve only come across 10 to 15 legendaries I find it hard to believe. I suppose its possible if you take advantage of certain bugs etc but I still find it hard to believe someone could amass so many in a legit way.

You, yourself, asked if he "farmed" all those himself. That means you consider farming as "legit".

Now to the meat.

Anyone who has farmed for any decent amount of time has gained quite a nice pile of legendary, pearl, seraph, e-tech gear. I just have farmed a larger pile than most.

"Considering" I have 24 characters, 4 @ 61, 5 more above 50, and the rest scattered from 20-50, I have plenty of outlets for farming!!! Wait, it gets better......

I've played for over 1200 hours. Is it still hard to believe? Got any more brain busters for me?
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#25VicVega26Posted 7/8/2013 10:56:22 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
diablogamer posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
diablogamer posted...
millironjm posted...

Maybe he did.

You, yourself, asked if he "farmed" all those himself. That means you consider farming as "legit".

Now to the meat.

Anyone who has farmed for any decent amount of time has gained quite a nice pile of legendary, pearl, seraph, e-tech gear. I just have farmed a larger pile than most.

"Considering" I have 24 characters, 4 @ 61, 5 more above 50, and the rest scattered from 20-50, I have plenty of outlets for farming!!! Wait, it gets better......

I've played for over 1200 hours. Is it still hard to believe? Got any more brain busters for me?

Ms. Lippy's car............is green.
---
GT: VicVega26
#26diablogamerPosted 7/9/2013 4:20:26 AM
1200 hours huh ? Jeez an I felt stupid for putting 200 hours into this game.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#27MWXIIIPosted 7/9/2013 4:36:24 AM
vladof will probably have to do with BL3. The have the whole communist thing going for them, so that should be fun.
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#28Azrael0206Posted 7/9/2013 5:02:32 AM
diablogamer posted...

Clearly this wasn't your game.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#29Jambi_ManPosted 7/11/2013 12:55:14 PM
diablogamer posted...

Here's you: "I'm wrong, and won't admit it, so I'm just gonna insult you"

Here's me: I work hard every day, then I play BL2...and rake loot. Got a problem with that?
---
Tool
Spiral Out...