Farming pete

#1Thelastride101Posted 7/8/2013 5:28:51 PM
Well I am sure this has been religiously discussed but I don't have time to look. I am looking for a way that an offline player can farm pyro pete more than once WITHOUT having to change the clock on my xbox. All help will be appreciated as I check this later.
#2narf001Posted 7/8/2013 5:34:49 PM
Change the clock? What does that do? I have not heard/read about this before.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#3Thelastride101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:37:16 PM
When your offline you get adjust the date so you can kill pete one day go to your options set the date for tomorrow and kill him again.
#4TrialZero654Posted 7/8/2013 6:17:23 PM
Thelastride101 posted...
When your offline you get adjust the date so you can kill pete one day go to your options set the date for tomorrow and kill him again.

i don't think any of the raid bosses are "daily" anymore, if you just save & quit you should be able to summon him again, you will just have to pay the eridium cost again

to be perfectly honest i'm not completely sure if this works with pete, but almost every other raid boss works this way

with some of them, like hyperius, master gee, and voracidous, you don't even have to save & quit, just leave the arena. but there's not really an easy way out of pete's arena which is why i suggested save & quit
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#5gunsndrosesPosted 7/8/2013 6:18:25 PM
The daily limit was fixed by hot fixes, which you need to be online to get.

Why don't you at least have an internet connection? Just saying.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#6BackroomToasterPosted 7/8/2013 6:18:30 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
Thelastride101 posted...

i don't think any of the raid bosses are "daily" anymore, if you just save & quit you should be able to summon him again, you will just have to pay the eridium cost again

to be perfectly honest i'm not completely sure if this works with pete, but almost every other raid boss works this way

with some of them, like hyperius, master gee, and voracidous, you don't even have to save & quit, just leave the arena. but there's not really an easy way out of pete's arena which is why i suggested save & quit

This is correct TC, Gearbox removed the daily limit quite a while back.
---
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia