It has been confirmed. More dlc will be released for BL2.

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 7/8/2013 5:28:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azeUB4S2zQQ&feature=youtube_gdata&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Randy Pitchford has revealed that new dlc plans are on there way. As well as a new game for Xbox One and PS4.

I'm excited because I wanted more dlc past the season pass and it looks like this will be happening. I don't think they will release a new season pass but maybe just stand alone expansion packs like going to the Moon Base or maybe even a new character. I hope though that these future dlc will not be just more skin/head packs.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2DaOomphxboxlivePosted 7/8/2013 5:29:58 PM
hell yeah
---
DeadIsland, Defiance, Injustice now playing
#3FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:35:32 PM
DaOomphxboxlive posted...
hell yeah

Would love to see a new character. I know Krieg has only been out for a month or 2 I think, but releasing even more would be pretty sweet.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#4gunsndrosesPosted 7/8/2013 5:36:35 PM(edited)
Maybe they'll take a hint from the Tina DLC and stop crapifying (I mean outsourcing) the DLCs.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#5FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:45:05 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Maybe they'll take a hint from the Tina DLC and stop crapifying (I mean outsourcing) the DLCs.

You mean having Gearbox make the dlc like Tiny Tina dlc, and not like the other ones where they had someone else make it?
---
#6DaOomphxboxlivePosted 7/8/2013 5:46:28 PM
i just saw the the video sounds good but i only think theres going to be 2 more dlc and maybe a new player
---
#7MillkdudzPosted 7/8/2013 5:51:56 PM
i just saw the the video sounds good but i only think theres going to be 2 more dlc and maybe a new player

I would happily pay $20 for a 2nd season pass that contained this
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 7/8/2013 5:54:08 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
gunsndroses posted...

You mean having Gearbox make the dlc like Tiny Tina dlc, and not like the other ones where they had someone else make it?

That's what outsourcing means.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
#9DaOomphxboxlivePosted 7/8/2013 5:56:31 PM
millironjm posted...

I would happily pay $20 for a 2nd season pass that contained this

i would too so long as the dlc where a little longer and maybe a fan made character that we would have to vote for to get
---
#10FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:57:45 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
gunsndroses posted...

That's what outsourcing means.

Didn't know but thanks. Hmm well I'll enjoy any BL2 content they release regardless if it becomes the next Hammerlock lol.
---