Borderlands 3?

#11zero42gPosted 7/9/2013 12:52:41 AM
Choose character sex, then a class (ie you could play as a male Siren or a female Gunzerker).
All character classes from both games in addition to 5 new classes.

A purchasable character house in each main area with a lot of personal storage space.
Dialogue choices that make the ending different (so each playthrough isn't the same thing over and over).

Ability to modify weapon parts to customize them however you want.
Weapons/items that level up with you and change stats based on how you play.

A character skin that changes as you play through the game.
Renting a car from Scooter should cost money.

Health packs you can carry like in B1.
#12Geordie_boyPosted 7/9/2013 1:55:37 AM
Personally I would like to see
* More vehicles, including planes or those bandits helicopter things
* no loading between different areas of the planet
* more planets to explore (if cloud gaming is as amazing as it sounds then Gearbox could add new planets whenever they felt like it)
* better drop rates
* The option to play as any of the vault hunters from the first 2 games (I know that would might be impossible due to the storyline in BL2 but it would be amazing I think)
---
#13EX_KoakumaPosted 7/9/2013 1:59:44 AM
More storage space
---
piroriparopirirora
#14HighpitchsoloPosted 7/9/2013 2:22:44 AM
They should make armor shields as well as the regular electric shields.. All shields have always been weak to Shock weapons but resistant to other elements.. they should make armor that's weak to corrosion, but resistant to fire and shock. The health bar is pretty much the third corner of the triangle, being weak to fire, but resistant to shock and corrosion.

All sci-fi always has physical shields and barrier-type shields! I want both types as well!
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#15Fluffles87Posted 7/9/2013 4:09:45 AM
The only thing I want changed in Borderlands 2 is for them to bring the loot back to Borderlands 2. No more grinding bosses over and over again for one drop, now you can find legendaries like you did back in Borderlands. By playing the game.
---
Gamertag: LordTusken
Borderlands 2 Critical Damage record: 15,772k
#16MWXIIIPosted 7/9/2013 4:34:00 AM
Highpitchsolo posted...
They should make armor shields as well as the regular electric shields.. All shields have always been weak to Shock weapons but resistant to other elements.. they should make armor that's weak to corrosion, but resistant to fire and shock. The health bar is pretty much the third corner of the triangle, being weak to fire, but resistant to shock and corrosion.

All sci-fi always has physical shields and barrier-type shields! I want both types as well!

ive been saying this since BL1. completely agree. also, Assault Rifles were too similar to SMGS in the first BL so they made them different in BL2, but now they arent that good. A few of them are worth using if you spec right (I have never used an AR with Sal or Zero, only Maya and Gaige) but they need a change. I think ARs should have slightly worse stats than SMGs over all, but all of them should have a built in alternate fire, like a grenade launcher attachment or flamethrower, maybe have it so they can have 2 elements instead of one.

A class that uses traps and such.

6-8 players per game instead of 4.

more difficulty settings.

Higher loot drops, and slower level gains.

a black character that isnt ghetto, and when hes not ghetto doesnt die. (RIP Roland, even though i didnt care for you in BL1, I liked you in BL2 and you got blasted)
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#17gunsndrosesPosted 7/9/2013 4:55:08 AM
-Fix the damn loot system. There is no good reason that we should have to rely on killing bosses to get legendaries. They should have just as good chances of being found in chests as killing bosses.

-Bring back weapon complexity. BL2 removed the weapon serial numbers and many complicated parts from the guns of BL1. Now we've just got a prefix and a generic name. Complexity makes each gun seem unique.

-Better player characters. I personally did not find BL2's characters all that great in comparison to BL1's, aside from Salvador and maybe Maya. I don't see why 6-8 characters can't be in the vanilla game, nor do I see why certain playstyles need to be gimped (looking at you, sniping). The characters should appeal to everybody.

I liked BL2, but I did enjoy BL1 more, so understand this is just me listing some grievances.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#18killroywazherePosted 7/9/2013 7:54:12 AM
Make Tiny Tina, Moxie, Mr Torque and Hammerlock playable characters!
#19RICKmT3Posted 7/9/2013 8:41:29 AM
Something I didn't think of until after I turned computer off last night. Would be nice if there were unique storylines for each class to make the game feel different on each playthrough. Gets so boring doing the same missions 18 times over now with 6 characters and 3 playthroughs. Another feature that would be really nice but not necessary is a better match-making menu. It's so frustrating to join a match that only says what story mission the person you are joining is on then they are halfway across the world.

Something that would be pretty awesome for BL3 would be to allow us to play as every character in one massive playthrough. Then we can pick which one we take to do free-play. As you play the game you level up and each other vault hunter levels up accordingly. Your loot can be stored in one massive vault in your base (most likely a huge space ship since there will be multiple worlds to explore) but each planet in the story is played by a different hunter.
#20ultimakewlPosted 7/9/2013 8:51:32 AM
tone down the weapon manufacturer differences and ramp back up the gun differences
different outfits to go with the heads and skins
auto pickup eridium and any other type of currency/consumables
better drop rates, not as high as 1 but definitely higher than 2
different scaling, like drop rates it should be between 1 and 2
maybe a melee weapon slot
more unique/odd playable characters/skills/builds
mr torgue
no siren playable character, give us a mage class without a siren, its getting boring
more info about sirens in general as well as their relationship to the vaults and eridium
bigger SDUs and a very large bank
a larger claptrap
more vehicles, the more unique the better
the return of S&S
more differences in the branches of branching side quests, instead of just turn in to guy A or guy B
more interesting enemies, theyre on the right path with the hammerlock and tina dlcs
hopefully theyll set it on a new planet which will give them license to recreate every enemy

id love to see maliwan as the 'evil' corporation personally
and a story that doesnt directly involve the vault
ie we find out maliwan has been experimenting on a siren that theyve had for years, which is how they got so good at elemental tech, then the siren escapes and is on the run from maliwan
somehow either the siren or maliwan (or both) hears about a vault and decides that would be the best way to deal with the other
and the vault hunters meet up with the siren on their journey and decide to help her out
that way its not ab out the vault hunters, or the vault
its about the siren and maliwan, the vault is just a means to an end
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time