LF 61 purple rarity Barfy smg

#1LaharPosted 7/8/2013 10:44:00 PM
Longshot and this is probably unorthodox but I'd like a Barfy as the main corrosive weapon on my Siren. Any prefix and gun parts, even crap-tacular ones. Purple rarity though, please.

Anyone out there happen to have one?

Hate to sound vague but I do have stuff to trade/dupe, handful of legendaries, some pearls, some rare heads/skins. Ask and I might have it.
---
I said runt.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 7/9/2013 12:19:43 AM
I found a lv50 Bullets Go Fasterifid Barfy (purple) the other day. Not sure if I should be pleased or not.

Good find, but at that level it's not good for much more than being something pretty to look at, like my lv5 Binary Thunderball Fists.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3cubewarrior203Posted 7/9/2013 12:45:58 AM
I actually just got a purple rarity Barfy today, lvl 61, that is my new go-to corrosive weapon for my siren character. Pretty good stats overall, 90+ accuracy too which is good for bandit made.

My gt is TheeHempest if you want to add me, I will be on during the day tomorrow, not sure when but I can let you know through a message or something.
---
"His freaking panda's trained to put me in a bag!" ~ Rusty Venture
#4Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 1:45:36 AM
Cube, that would be sweet, thanks. I'll probably be playing afternoon/evening (PST) tomorrow and will add and send a message. Anything you're looking for?

And SuprSaiyan, I know what you mean. I think I have a couple of Barfys sitting around somewhere, 35 and 50, which aren't doing me any good but they're there. Not too long ago I found an Eel for the first time, never knew that title existed.
---
I said runt.
#5genesis42Posted 7/9/2013 2:01:46 AM
I can fix you up with a Bandit grip, Maliwan sight, fire rate accessory and Dahl stock Barfy.

You interested TC? Hell I'll even throw the other elemental Bandit SMGs in there just because I'm that kinda guy.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#6cubewarrior203Posted 7/9/2013 2:02:20 AM
Yeah no prob, i'm in eastern time so your afternoon is more my evening and so on , but I should be on sometime in that period.

If you had a 61 legendary siren mod that would be great, or a level 61 conference call, ive been looking for that too. Other than that any good legendaries or pearlescents would always be a good addition to my character, I just got to 61 recently so I have but a few rare weapons right now.
---
"His freaking panda's trained to put me in a bag!" ~ Rusty Venture
#7Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:16:40 AM
Hey genesis, yes, I'm interested, please!

Cube, I do have a 61 Legendary Siren mod as well as a few Conference Calls I can drop.
---
I said runt.
#8genesis42Posted 7/9/2013 2:36:42 PM
Lahar posted...
Hey genesis, yes, I'm interested, please!

Cube, I do have a 61 Legendary Siren mod as well as a few Conference Calls I can drop.

GT? Or send me a PM / message on XBL if you don't want to give it out on here (note if you're going to do the latter, just pointing out the letter before the y in my GT is actually an "i" and not an "L").
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#9Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 9:57:32 PM
Sent messages out. I'm not in a hurry but hopefully we can still trade and stuff when it's convenient for you guys.
---
I said runt.