What Gaige build is fun/good

#1MWXIIIPosted 7/9/2013 3:58:21 AM
Im assuming Anarchy is the way to go. im only level 41 with her. So far all my points are in the BFF tree with some points in ordered chaos. I remember reading awhile back that the middle tree is actually worthless, and while it looks good it sucks because it caters to elemental/shock weapons and gaige is actually better without them. dont know if any of that is true, so im asking around.... whats good? and what weapons are good for her? I want to use the Hail, never used it before but i played with someone that used it and it was sickkk
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#2EX_KoakumaPosted 7/9/2013 4:11:04 AM
Where the hell did you read that the middle tree was useless? I wanna punch whoever wrote that.
---
piroriparopirirora
#3jasam01Posted 7/9/2013 4:42:13 AM
Some of her middle tree abilitys are very good. As are some of the left hand tree.

Most of her heavy hitters are in the right.
---
Golden Sun DS ^^
#4MWXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 4:47:23 AM
it was on one of these threads on the ps3 board ( i play on ps3, but the 360 board is much better). He had a really in depth review about it too i wish i could find it
---
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII
#5charon78auPosted 7/9/2013 5:58:13 AM
The middle tree is fine, but you get higher damage by switching to an enemy's opposing element rather than using buffed shock damage, unless of course the enemy is shielded. Even so, changing weapons once the shield has dropped is still a better return.

I found that the effectiveness of the middle tree declined quite a bit in UVHM, despite being more than adequate for TVHM. It still works, it's just not as potent in general.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78