Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

#1LaharPosted 7/10/2013 9:02:02 AM
WTCJJ-TCZ5J-Z69J6-CRJT3-STTCT

Orcz also has codes for the Dragon Keep mods for all classes, but don't know if they can be input just yet or starting on the appropriate days.
---
I said runt.
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 9:20:36 AM
I input them all. Maya's didn't work :/
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#3rubberGasketPosted 7/10/2013 10:23:38 AM
Does this code have an expiration time?
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 10:30:24 AM
Maya's code is fixed now.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#5MCMXIVPosted 7/10/2013 10:34:25 AM
Maya's wont work until Sunday I think.

Axton was yesterday and today is the Mechromancer's turn. Then I believe it goes, by day until Sunday, Zero, Krieg, Salvador, and Maya. Could have that order a little skewed but there is more information on Gearbox's official website.
---
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 10:36:59 AM
MCMXIV posted...

Axton was yesterday and today is the Mechromancer's turn. Then I believe it goes, by day until Sunday, Zero, Krieg, Salvador, and Maya. Could have that order a little skewed but there is more information on Gearbox's official website.

did you even read before posting?

they all work, right meow.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#7DougEInstructorPosted 7/10/2013 10:38:43 AM
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?
#8DigiDude77Posted 7/10/2013 10:41:10 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?

The character mods can be gained on any character. If you have a level 61 siren, for example, but only a level 53 Mechro, but want a level 61 mechro mod, load up your siren first after entering the mechro code. (Making sure to be in UVHM)
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#9MCMXIVPosted 7/10/2013 10:47:52 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

did you even read before posting?

they all work, right meow.

I was typing a response about the day-specific codes mentioned in the first post when you posted about the other types of codes I believe. Why be an ass to someone trying to provide a bit of information everyone might not already have stumbled upon, hoss?

Anyways, play on.
---
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 10:50:27 AM
Because I posted in this thread, an hour and a half ago, that they worked.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED