Shift code for high-end Torgue shotgun, Leech grenade mod, Transformer shield

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 11:55:35 AM
MCMXIV posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...
You posted an hour and a half ago that the character-and day- specific Tiny Tina codes are all working "meow" and early? And if so, you're taking a belligerent stance that no one else should mention them on the Internet?

There's a reason you don't get a real badge to police these boards - give it a think and see if you figure that reason out.

lol

so its okay to call me a liar (which is what your post boiled down to), but if I defend myself by pointing out that they all work, I'm an ass?

lmfao

Easy twitchy - I never called you a liar or even mentioned you. You couldn't even begin to defend that I did so let that notion fade right there. I posted the information provided by Gearbox from imperfect memory and named it as such. But if anyone asks, I promise I'll tell them you knew first and better.

And I said you are acting like an ass because you are. You fired from the hip in an arsey way, missed, and are now backpedaling trying to make it seem like I "came at you, bro."

Seriously, dial down the e-ggression. You're probably an alright guy when you're not acting like this.

hahaha omg this is awesome.

thanks for the life lesson, bro.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#22MCMXIVPosted 7/10/2013 12:14:36 PM
The first one's always free, tough guy. Enjoy it in health.
---
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
#23Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 12:21:19 PM
MCMXIV posted...

brb got a long training montage followed by a scene on the beach at sunset where I look inside myself to find the man I can be.

:/
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#24DougEInstructorPosted 7/10/2013 3:24:18 PM
DigiDude77 posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
Do I need to have that particular character loaded up? I just got this game and have only made a commando and siren. If I input a code for the mechromancer will the weapon show up if I decide to make a mechromancer one day or will it just be wasted?

The character mods can be gained on any character. If you have a level 61 siren, for example, but only a level 53 Mechro, but want a level 61 mechro mod, load up your siren first after entering the mechro code. (Making sure to be in UVHM)

what uvhm?
#25Super CreaturesPosted 7/10/2013 5:01:32 PM
Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, from the UVH DLC.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#26KellyRipyaPosted 7/10/2013 5:04:45 PM
ARE THESE WORKING MEOW
---
What fresh hell is this?
GT: Althea N Hell
#27TrialZero654Posted 7/10/2013 5:16:31 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

brb got a long training montage followed by a scene on the beach at sunset where I look inside myself to find the man I can be.

Go-go Gadget Deflection!
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#28highflyin10Posted 7/10/2013 5:19:06 PM
Tag!
---
Xbox Gamer Tag-Rugal
#29Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 6:17:10 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
MCMXIV posted...

Go-go Gadget Deflection!

its cute how you follow me around.

I appreciate it, but I do my own laundry and stunts.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#30Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 6:45:02 PM
It gave me a rubberized Leech =/

Also, the Transformer 'protects' me from shock (tried a shock singularity) and the shield stays full, but I take health damage. What sort of Jesus lets that happen?
---
I said runt.