http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqXzfkLnJQ
---
Verbosity > Efficiency
2 years ago#2
I really don't understand why are people just discovering this now
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
2 years ago#3
woah you got a moderation overturned? You are my hero!
---
Verbosity > Efficiency
2 years ago#4
Tis a noble fight... full of strife and terror, but I prevailed. Once.
---
2 years ago#5
That's more of a display of the Rubi's healing abilities than it is Salvador being exceptionally awesome.

Salvador is no doubt overpowered, but when you're using half blue items you can't really call a "white weapons" run through legitimate.
---
Currently playing: UnEpic (PC), Dragon's Dogma DA (360), Borderlands 2 (360)
2 years ago#6
spfurm01 posted...
That's more of a display of the Rubi's healing abilities than it is Salvador being exceptionally awesome.

Salvador is no doubt overpowered, but when you're using half blue items you can't really call a "white weapons" run through legitimate.

Sal is capable of using it to heal while also putting out insane damage from the other gun. Since the Rubi/Grog should never have been used for damage output in the first place.
---
2 years ago#7
Just imagine the white gun as a DPUH now, he is a monster for sure.
2 years ago#8
No offense bro but this isn't impressive due to how op the rubi and grog nozzle are at healing. Its like a demonstration as to why people wasn't those weapons nerfed.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
ps4me posted...
No offense bro but this isn't impressive due to how op the rubi and grog nozzle are at healing. Its like a demonstration as to why people wasn't those weapons nerfed.

I don't think it was posted to impress people, just show how powerful the gunzerker can be. Not sure the rubi needs a nerf, it's fine with other characters it just make Sal nearly invincible.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Salvador is OP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived