Starting a new character--need your expert advice!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Starting a new character--need your expert advice!
2 years ago#1
I have two max level characters and I am soo sick of the main campaign but feel like I MUST play through it to get to UVHM (and having my enemies autolevel to max level). I am starting a new character, should I just suck it up and play through the main story AGAIN? I have all expansion packs but have been waiting to play them on my max level characters (I haven't played any of them to completion yet). Should I play the expansion to level AND THEN play through the story as I'll just steamroll through playthrough 1 (thereby making the main campaign go quicker)?

Thoughts?
2 years ago#2
Good luck playing the expansion at level 1.

lol.
2 years ago#3
Wow, insightful reply.

The new character is in his high teens now.
2 years ago#4
I was in a similar situation and just could not handle playing the quest line 3 times again so dowloaded a lvl 50 game save and did a uvhm playthrough and all the dlc to get 61 for a 3rd character.
2 years ago#5
It's either tough it out, or mod your save files. So up to you whether you want to be a white knight or a dirty filthy cheater (Join the dark side we have more loots).
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
2 years ago#6
thinkfootball posted...
Wow, insightful reply.

The new character is in his high teens now.

Expansions start at 30, so again, good luck with that.

BL 1 players pissed and moaned about no story.

Gearbox has its revenge. You want story? Boom. Enjoy it 18 times combined with all characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Starting a new character--need your expert advice!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived