Starting a new character--need your expert advice!

#1thinkfootballPosted 7/10/2013 1:25:04 PM
I have two max level characters and I am soo sick of the main campaign but feel like I MUST play through it to get to UVHM (and having my enemies autolevel to max level). I am starting a new character, should I just suck it up and play through the main story AGAIN? I have all expansion packs but have been waiting to play them on my max level characters (I haven't played any of them to completion yet). Should I play the expansion to level AND THEN play through the story as I'll just steamroll through playthrough 1 (thereby making the main campaign go quicker)?

Thoughts?
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 7/10/2013 1:52:26 PM
Good luck playing the expansion at level 1.

lol.
#3thinkfootball(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 1:56:55 PM
Wow, insightful reply.

The new character is in his high teens now.
#4Hypn0tikzPosted 7/10/2013 2:07:57 PM
I was in a similar situation and just could not handle playing the quest line 3 times again so dowloaded a lvl 50 game save and did a uvhm playthrough and all the dlc to get 61 for a 3rd character.
#5MG42_CHEFPosted 7/10/2013 9:18:40 PM
It's either tough it out, or mod your save files. So up to you whether you want to be a white knight or a dirty filthy cheater (Join the dark side we have more loots).
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#6Wallcrawler8878Posted 7/11/2013 7:00:10 AM
thinkfootball posted...
Wow, insightful reply.

The new character is in his high teens now.

Expansions start at 30, so again, good luck with that.

BL 1 players pissed and moaned about no story.

Gearbox has its revenge. You want story? Boom. Enjoy it 18 times combined with all characters.